đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: Monsters Support Beliebers

Admin

Featured Posts

True, but those simple comments that for you may be a joke or not serious, could really harm either the artist or their fans in real life.

I'm saying that I cam make fun of Katy on the internet but at the end of the day I will go to sleep and I won't be thinking about Katy and how it hate her. Because I just made a funny comment, and 5 minutes later I could be listening to Dark Horse because I love that song.
I could say that britney is a robot and that night I could be watching I Am Britney Jean because I really enjoy it.
That's it.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• awpy

• Bellatrix

• theredkilt

• TroubleClef

TimisaMonster

Is she actually using 'born this way' to justify this? Sorry Gaga, not this time.

No, I don't support him/his fans.

Even though I feel like he actually needs help and kind of feel sorry for him I will NOT support him nor his fans due to them justifying him getting a DUI which could have killed someone (if there were people on the road).

If Gaga ever got a DUI I would not support her either. End of story. 

I'm not gonna baby his fans who can't see that what he is doing is wrong.

Sorry Gags, not with you on this mess. No one should be supportive of Justin's current path awrfpt.png
Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

I get the message. I am glad that he was caught before he could hurt others and I hope this really helps him and his fans in realizing the severity and danger of something like driving under the influence. The crazy stans on twitter of Beliebers represent their fan community just like the crazy monsters on twitter represent the entire fanbase.....I think not. I support Beliebers that learn from this experience and that it helps them realize their king is in a bad place and needs to grow. That is my two cents.

Too nice to want to be nice. Still being a fan of beebs, you have to see it coming lately. They should have jumped off the ship a long time ago.  :rip:

True :toofunny: But it's their decision anyway, and I'm not really a fan so I'm not concerned.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Ok lets say you don't care about Bieber. But how does Gaga being sympathetic of someone, make you ashamed?

Because there are a lot of things in this world that really matter. Justin Bieber is not one of them.

why exactly do we need to support his fans? because they're upset? yes, let's pity them. as if. if he had killed someone would she still say support the fans or support the family of the bereaved? give me a break gagz. how about we don't sympathise with people's ardent obsessions with celebrities to the extent that they're feeling glum their idol committed a crime. his fans have 0 to do with this. if people are pillorying his fans because they're supporting him right now, i say bravo. there's a reason people instinctively ridicule support of crime and idiocy and that's because we don't want more of it. we should be stigmatising support or sympathy of unambiguous crimes.

:applause: That's exactly why I won't support this.

Even better didn't he charge like $1000 to have a 3 second photo with him backstage and he didn't even smile then...

YET in his mugshot... oh yeah that was $0  :lmao:

why exactly do we need to support his fans? because they're upset? yes, let's pity them. as if. if he had killed someone would she still say support the fans or support the family of the bereaved? give me a break gagz. how about we don't sympathise with people's ardent obsessions with celebrities to the extent that they're feeling glum their idol committed a crime. his fans have 0 to do with this. if people are pillorying his fans because they're supporting him right now, i say bravo. there's a reason people instinctively ridicule support of crime and idiocy and that's because we don't want more of it. we should be stigmatising support or sympathy of unambiguous crimes.

Gaga sounds ridiculous. What would she say if someone got hurt because of his negligence. Drunk driving is not ok and nobody should make statements that might be seen as supporting the behavior of an idiot.

Even better didn't he charge like $1000 to have a 3 second photo with him backstage and he didn't even smile then...

YET in his mugshot... oh yeah that was $0 :lmao:

Not $0 for me. I live in Florida, my taxes DEFINITELY paid for part of that lol

SummerGirl21

I'm not going to be hateful really, but the boy needed to be arrested.  He put people's lives in danger by driving under the influence.  

Everyone just calm your tits.

She made it to gain more reputation among Beliebers to get dem sales for the upcoming single. Have a broader vision you all..

What a pathetic comment because it has no substance.