Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Everything is fine, stop overreacting

Adakam

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DWUW is a moderate hit so far (may or may not be affected by the video if it comes)

It's losing spins now. It probably won't bounce back from that. But, yeah, it was a top 20 hit. I feel like it should've done better, but I'm not gonna have a meltdown over it.

sure, it's been 5 months since the lead single dropped, in this meantime all she did was fire her manager, change the 2nd single and delay the releaseof the video... and she's also absent of all media in general.

yes, everything is 100% fine and according to the plan... :toofunny:

did you even read the OP or did you base your answer on the title??? cuz you didnt get my point AT ALL

Battle 4 Ur Life

did you even read the OP or did you base your answer on the title??? cuz you didnt get my point AT ALL

Yes, I even read the OP and I agree with most of it. but I'm answering to the title, k?

It's obvious she will never fade out completely. what I said is that there's been trouble in the backstage and we know it, so there's no use denying it tbh. the GP doesn't care about it, I know...but we come to this site mainly to know about that stuff and to talk about it, so I haven't seen much of this overeacting you're mentioning...

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived