💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS

Duke

Featured Posts

So what if he was a co-producer? His productions are just as good. Just because they are not that commercially successful doesn't mean his are bad. And yeah i dunno why I wrote telephone. :toofloppy:

Stop embarrassing yourself like that. Admit that DJWS is a bad producer who can produce good only trap and move on. The GP has the final word. They dont like his productions and ARTPOPs sales are the receipts. They are messy. He can not write a hit. Deal with it.

Yet Applause is now Gaga's most successful song on radio and DWUW is widely praised as one of her best songs.

I don't get what's there to hate about DJWS and his production. You don't have to love him to death, but discrediting his work is just pointless.

:rip: at you comparing the radio in 2009 and 2013. Do you really think that just because Applause peaked with 130M AI it makes it a bigger radio hit than Poker Face and Bad Romance?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XoXoJoanneGaga

Yet Applause is now Gaga's most successful song on radio and DWUW is widely praised as one of her best songs.

I don't get what's there to hate about DJWS and his production. You don't have to love him to death, but discrediting his work is just pointless.

Applause isn't her most successful song or anywhere near that, radio tracking is different today than in 2009

I love some of the songs DJWS did, but he also did her two worst songs by far (Jewels N' Drugs, Swine)

He isn't that bad but... You said the vocals were clear which they kinda aren't :awkney: I have really good headphones and MJH, MANiCURE, and Applause are kinda muffly.

GypsyPrince

Stop embarrassing yourself like that. Admit that DJWS is a bad producer who can produce good only trap and move on. The GP has the final word. They dont like his productions and ARTPOPs sales are the receipts. They are messy. He can not write a hit. Deal with it.

:rip: at you comparing the radio in 2009 and 2013. Do you really think that just because Applause peaked with 130M AI it makes it a bigger radio hit than Poker Face and Bad Romance?

Um yes, in fact I do think it is. If it's a bad song, it wouldn't have gotten the success it has whether it was released in 2009/2013. Stop acting like it's that easy to get a radio hit in 2013. A good song is a good song, and radio spins ain't changing that.

You can whine the entire day about how bad a producer DJWS really is but remain seething because whether you like it or not, Gaga's going to choose who she wants to work with. 

Anyone who solely blames DJWS' productions for the poor sales of ARTPOP aren't very smart, I see.  :later:

Applause isn't her most successful song or anywhere near that, radio tracking is different today than in 2009

I love some of the songs DJWS did, but he also did her two worst songs by far (Jewels N' Drugs, Swine)

um no that will have to be fernando garibay :later:

Please stop embarrassing yourself you GP freak. It shows how you determine what songs are good and that is how they chart. No he is not a bad producer. DEAL WITH IT. :grr:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

His productions are pretty basic, one dimensional and repetitive. He's not bad, just boring. He makes Gaga sound like a lot of other electropop artists from recent years.

Also, he just doesn't know how to make great POP music. He's good at what he does - trap, house, electronic whtv - but he could never write a hook as big as Bad Romance or PF, sorry. It's not bad at all! but don't expect a massive hit from Gaga as long as he's around. Applause (and perhaps Sexxx Dreams) was his best attempt though

And please, the ONLY song he's credited as the only producer on BTW is Electric Chapel, and that's like the weakest, most rehashed song on the album. GH and Bloody Mary were produced by Garibay and others as well :awkney: Not to mention both GH and DWUW'S beats were created by "his friend" :awkney:

It's no coincidence things went downhill the minute she started working with him, Now of course gaga is the main force behind her music, but get this - Pop music is ALL about production, even if you think you don't care enough about it, your mind does.

Um yes, in fact I do think it is. If it's a bad song, it wouldn't have gotten the success it has whether it was released in 2009/2013. Stop acting like it's that easy to get a radio hit in 2013. A good song is a good song, and radio spins ain't changing that.

You can whine the entire day about how bad a producer DJWS really is but remain seething because whether you like it or not, Gaga's going to choose who she wants to work with.

Anyone who solely blames DJWS' productions for the poor sales of ARTPOP aren't very smart, I see. :later:

um no that will have to be fernando garibay :later:

But what success has gotten Applause? It flopped WW and in USA its only x2 platinum and DH is on its way to outsell Applause with zero promo and is currently #1 on iTunes. What success are you talking about? A 130M AI peak? Ok then :laughga:

And why would I seethe about DJWS? Its Gagas career. I told you guys two years ago that DJWS wont give her a hit and look at us now. DWUW is 35 on iTunes, ARTPOP- on its way to be out of top 100.

Please stop embarrassing yourself you GP freak. It shows how you determine what songs are good and that is how they chart. No he is not a bad producer. DEAL WITH IT. :grr:

:laughga:

See you back when DJWS is the main producer on ACT 2 and it flops harder than act 1 :hor:

Ready for dem stones. :hor:

You better be ready for my stones. I am bookmarking your posts right now. :hor:

Sure! :bunny:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived