Dylangaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

its a fan-made account

BeG5kV9.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

really gags? 8uiMAKa.gif

abandoning ship after a couple of singles and only one music video? mpressed.gif

That does not mean she's "abandoning ship". Remember she started to record ARTPOP only WEEKS after Born This Way was out?

She's here to slay, so she bettah work!

tumblr_mwvt9vHcdk1svi3flo1_400.gif

That does not mean she's "abandoning ship". Remember she started to record ARTPOP only WEEKS after Born This Way was out?

She's here to slay, so she bettah work!

tumblr_mwvt9vHcdk1svi3flo1_400.gif

its different when you are in the very beginning of a second single era and then you say that the real era will begin, not just recording Act ll, but she completely stopped ARTPOP l. I don't really care, it's just weird. I'm here for more good music though!

its different when you are in the very beginning of a second single era and then you say that the real era will begin, not just recording Act ll, but she completely stopped ARTPOP l. I don't really care, it's just weird. I'm here for more good music though!

Sister, she can do more than 2 things at a time! it's Gaga we are talking about. Don't worry, ARTPOP is going nowhere !  :rockstar:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived