💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

General Charts Discussion - Taylor's 1989 is swiftly coming for 5M+

Mills

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

Thinking Out Loud is going to be the next Stay With Me.

Taylor sang Style, Ariana did her usual medley of songs, and Hozier sang Take Me to Church. The talk about the show and performances was all over my social media feeds, but no one mentioned it here. Everyone was too busy with the AB/Iggy twitter fights. lol 

GGD is not really a good reflection of what is going on in music in the real world. :haha:

Mess, I knew they were performing but I didn't know it had such effect on sales...

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

Thinking Out Loud is going to be the next Stay With Me.

Taylor sang Style, Ariana did her usual medley of songs, and Hozier sang Take Me to Church. The talk about the show and performances was all over my social media feeds, but no one mentioned it here. Everyone was too busy with the AB/Iggy twitter fights. lol 

GGD is not really a good reflection of what is going on in music in the real world. :haha:

I was busy as hell with university work.  :giveup:

Style is the best choice for 3rd single. I would love if Taylor releases Wildest Dreams as a single too. 

Pure Adrenaline

I want Wildest Dreams, as next single (acoustic Grammy perfr will slay the charts) | 

then New Romanctics will slay the radio

firft single I want Bad Blood ( monsters will make it got #1 :creepflop::teehee: )

and then Style to close is 6 singles that could go #1 and here goes the Female MJ's record  :jinglebell2:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I want Wildest Dreams, as next single (acoustic Grammy perfr will slay the charts) | 

then New Romanctics will slay the radio

firft single I want Bad Blood ( monsters will make it got #1 :creepflop::teehee: )

and then Style to close is 6 singles that could go #1 and here goes the Female MJ's record  :jinglebell2:

Bad Blood is meh, I was expecting a better song when she first talked about it. 

If it's released as a single it will go platinum just because it's Taylor. 

And Style MUST be released next, they can't waste an opportunity like that.

KingOfSpain

GUYS.. THERE IS NO STREAMING INVOLVED IN CERTIFICATIONS OF ALBUMS. 

I thought this was obvious lmao

Sales remain being sales

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

I thought this was obvious lmao

Sales remain being sales

but single certifications have changed. i think people get confused because of that

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

GagaMyBlood95

Today, even if you're a "certified artist" with "global hits", you could still be selling porly :rip:  

KingOfSpain

but single certifications have changed. i think people get confused because of that

If streaming affected certifications I would have already burn the streets in the US from LA to NYC 

I agree that Style and Wildest Dreams should be the next 2 singles in that order.

I really want Wonderland and All you had to do was stay to be singles too, and of course Out of the woods.

Bad Blood is cool but .. I am not so sure about it.

If streaming affected certifications I would have already burn the streets in the US from LA to NYC 

of albums? hahaha ;)

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

KingOfSpain

of albums? hahaha ;)

yep  :yes:

Pure Adrenaline

Bad Blood is meh, I was expecting a better song when she first talked about it. 

If it's released as a single it will go platinum just because it's Taylor. 

And Style MUST be released next, they can't waste an opportunity like that.

but imagine if the video is really good  even has bigger effect than BS and there is Katia shade in it just because of that it could go viral etc and like BS go #1 I really want Style for later single right now she has to release Wildest Dream and New Romantics :legend:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Whispering

I was busy as hell with university work.  :giveup:

Style is the best choice for 3rd single. I would love if Taylor releases Wildest Dreams as a single too. 

Everyone that was active yesterday. :)

It's looking that way, that Style would be the best choice for #3.

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived