Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW #17 on Billboard Hot 100

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AnglerfishbraBENUS

The Xtina remix didn't do anything for this.. that song came out last week and its no where in sight 

GreenEyes

The Xtina remix didn't do anything for this.. that song came out last week and its no where in sight

The sales from the remix are combined with the original and helped moving it up 6 spots.

Rudz Xinc

If only there is a video this week, it could help push the song into top 10

a guy can dream :cry:

Look at those clowns

Arturo

Yes it did.

DWUW sold over 100,000 copies for the first time not counting its debut week and Christmas because of the Xtina remix

JacobLindell

I can see the meltdowns next week when there still is 0 word on the video and it plummets to #57

this will likely happen tbh

EdgeofTeeth

This would be a good time to release the video to keep the momentum going but we all know the situation with that…  :later:

This would be a good time to release the video to keep the momentum going but we all know the situation with that…  :later:

Agreed. I really hope it's released in the next week or so. It could spread the word even more, now that radio updates are increasing.

RichAssPiss

If she released the video, it would go top 10. It breaks my heart to think that it won't get there.

Archived