Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

artRAVE: May 17 Detroit, MI

famous

Featured Posts

Flawless

Not even close to empty... Most of the seats were filled by the time she came on... Was a little sparse for openers, but packed once show started. I'll post more pics later

waiting for the pics  :party:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ashleybb

I have some good crowd shots I'll post when I get home. I have to say I was shocked by how full it was, considering all the rumors about how undersold this show was.

nightwingsson

ARTPOPART, Thanks so much for leading me to this! 

I'm the guy who threw the Pegasus on stage, and I have video of it on my iPhone, but the audio isn't as good as this!

I'm the guy who threw the Pegasus on stage, and I have video of it on my iPhone, but the audio isn't as good as this!

My friends and I were all dying from your letter to gaga

I'm so happy for you. So so happy.

You seem fantastic !!!!

nightwingsson

My friends and I were all dying from your letter to gaga

I'm so happy for you. So so happy.

You seem fantastic !!!!

Awwww! Thank you so much. 

I'm so glad it resonated. 

It was an incredible night, and I'm glad that everyone I've talked to thus far has had a positive reaction to the letter :)

Awwww! Thank you so much.

I'm so glad it resonated.

It was an incredible night, and I'm glad that everyone I've talked to thus far has had a positive reaction to the letter :)

Haha ya !

It was beautiful :).

Welcome to GGD by the way.

My name is Hassan :)

Jeffrey_This_Way

How cool! We all had tears in our eyes right along with you, for real!  

This was the 4th time I've seen her in concert and the lack of BTW songs in the setlist did have me in a funk beforehand but that was quickly forgotten once the show started.  I love the song "ARTPOP" but didn't have any idea what a strong and majestic beast it was going to be performed live.  It was so epic! The opening was everything!   Our seats in the lower level were directly in front of the middle of the catwalk leading to the piano so we got to see her make that walk and own that stage over and over again!  Her vocals and stage presence are just so strong these days, goddamn!  lol  

Archived