Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My artRave Setlist+Make Your Own

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

artRave: The ARTPOP Tour

Intro

1. Aura (She starts at the ARTPOP Stage and she is lifted in the cage from SwineFest over to the stage)

2. Born This Way

3. Venus

4. Bad Romance (Egg similar to the BTWB is used, but it is Neon Green instead)

-Judas (Internationally)

Interlude: Contains elements of Heavy Metal Lover and Venus

5. G.U.Y (Extended intro; lifted from the bottom of the stage during the intro; performs the song on an elevated platform with a pole on it)

6. Sexxx Dreams (Gaga is lowered down during the first verse while swinging around on the pole; she does body rolls and s-xy choreo like at SwineFest)

7. LoveGame/ Telephone

8. Jewels N' Drugs (Gaga makes her speech from SwineFest about how she stays outside the box and does different genres)

9. MANiCURE (Does choreo and confetti is used like SwineFest; plays Emma during the breakdown)

Interlude: Contains elements of ARTPOP and Scheibe

10. ARTPOP (Gaga is brought on stage in a giant fiber optic sea shell by her dancers and emerges from it wearing the fiber optic wig)

11. Swine (Gaga makes a speech about her hard life as a struggling performer)

12. Poker Face

13. Donatella (Gaga does multiple costume changes, the new Bubble Dress, a new Living Dress, a Versace bikini and the seashell bikini; similar to Applause VMA performance)

14. Just Dance

Interlude: Contains elements of Fashion and Just Dance

15. Fashion! (Gaga is raised from below the stage on the ARTPOP piano to play an extended piano intro)

16. Mary Jane Holland (Gaga makes a speech about her d--g use)

17. Paparazzi/ Alejandro

-You and I (Piano) (US Only)

18. Dope

19. Song chosen by fans via Twitter before the show****

Interlude: Contains elements of Gypsy and The Edge of Glory

20. Gypsy (Gaga slowly walks on stage in a dramatic fashion saying about how she really has no other home but within our hearts)

21. The Edge of Glory

Interlude: Contains elements of Do What U Want, Born This Way, and Applause

Encore

22. Do What U Want (Gaga just walks on stage really hyper and getting the audience hyped for the finale)

23. Applause (Gaga starts out in the black outfit from artRave with the crazy white hair; she strips to a black bodysuit and flys off the stage in Volantis during the final chorus; her dancers do an energized routine during the DJWS Trap Remix while huge mounts of confetti are blown from the stage and the ARTPOP stage)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

nice but i dont think she will redo most of the swine fest stuff

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

MORE COWBELL

First, Aguilera as support. Sings three or four songs and then Gaga appears from the ground and they sing Do What You Want.

then the show starts.

1.- Venus
2.- Making of ARTPOP speech + Fashion!
3.- Donatella
4.- Jewels 'n Drugs
5.- Aura
6.- Sexxx Dreams
7.- G.U.Y.
8.- Swine
9.- MJH
10.- ARTPOP
11.- Born This Way
12.- Just Dance
13.- Bad Romance
14.- Poker Face
15.- Marry The Night
16.- Love Game
17.- Americano
18.- Judas
19.- Goverment Hooker
20.- Highway Unicorn
21.- Hair
22.- TEOG/Yoü and I 
23.- Gypsy
24.- Dope
25.- Applause

high heeled fem

So i just finished i just watching TMB to refresh my memory and i think gaga doesn't need to perform every single song of ARTPOP such as Jewels N' Drugs  :duck:  lot's of artist's tour new albums and don't perform every song sure maybe 70% but watching the monster ball made me realise how like gaga cut to many old songs out or shortened BTWB :emo: and it sucked, she needs to bring back a old song like monster or DITD? she could even make them different! (i mean Madonna still performs old songs that weren't singles) ie: lets pray she does Schiebe still

I disagree with your setlist regarding paparazzi and alejandro falling into each other mixed,  i would love to see SHICD performed again esp just after watching TMB hbo special i actually think it would really go well with ARTPOP  album tbh even if she performed half of it? or had a bit of a interlude? would be amazing :giveup: bottom line we need those interludes back! im so happy she has the person back who designed the monster ball stage...flawless! and the art rave layout already looks amazing.

Oh and i love the idea about the Aura cage at the start very cool!

high heeled fem

nice but i dont think she will redo most of the swine fest stuff

good i want some older songs she forgot about and cut out ;) we dont need Jewels N' Drugs live tbh

ShowMeYourAura

So i just finished i just watching TMB to refresh my memory and i think gaga doesn't need to perform every single song of ARTPOP such as Jewels N' Drugs  :duck:  lot's of artist's tour new albums and don't perform every song sure maybe 70% but watching the monster ball made me realise how like gaga cut to many old songs out or shortened BTWB :emo: and it sucked, she needs to bring back a old song like monster or DITD? she could even make them different! (i mean Madonna still performs old songs that weren't singles) ie: lets pray she does Schiebe still

I disagree with your setlist regarding paparazzi and alejandro falling into each other mixed,  i would love to see SHICD performed again esp just after watching TMB hbo special i actually think it would really go well with ARTPOP  album tbh even if she performed half of it? or had a bit of a interlude? would be amazing :giveup: bottom line we need those interludes back! im so happy she has the person back who designed the monster ball stage...flawless! and the art rave layout already looks amazing.

Oh and i love the idea about the Aura cage at the start very cool!

Great ideas!  :party:

high heeled fem

TELL 'EM SIS TELL 'EM!!! :bunny:

i will do :whitney: i think ive written the SCHID thing a few time haha but yes monster would be amazing!

Great ideas!  :party:

thanks gracie :kisses:

AuraBurqaSwag

1) ARTPOP Could Mean Anything ( Intro) 

2) Applause 

3) Aura

4) Alejandro 

5) Marry The Night 

6) If Your A Strong Female, You Don't Need Permission  ( Interlude) 

7) Venus

8) MANiCURE

9) Scheisse 

10) Born This Way

11) Fame KILLS ( Interlude) 

12) Paparazzi 

13) Mary Jane Holland

14) Swine ( Selected Dates) 

15) Dope

16) Gypsy 

17) Dance, Sex, Art, Pop, TECH! (Interlude)

18) Just Dance/Telephone ( Alphabet Remix Outro) 

19) Sexxx Dreams 

20) Poker Face

21) ( Cover Song --> Believe by Cher) 

22) G.U.Y 

23) Bad Romance

Encore:

24) The Meaning Of Fame ( Interlude) 

25) Judas 

26) Do What U Want 

xoxoJohnnyGaga

I love this so much! Everything: the song choices, the ideas and all  :party: Yeah i have to agree with all the monsters about Jewels 'N' Drugs. Its not exactly my favourite song on ARTPOP and it doesn't seem to be a fan favourite either considering every single thread i look at, monsters are saying they don't want J&D in the show lol Even though i know she will definitely perform it cause its Gaga and she seems like she loves that song lol and she does whatever she wants which i love  :) I think she could do what she did with "The Queen" on The Born This Way Ball, she only performed it on the last few dates. Plus i'm sure there a many other songs that we would prefer to be performed lol i think DITD deserves a comeback as its a fan favourite and one of her best songs no doubt!

Dayman

Mine would be as follows.

ACT 1 - Invading Earth

(Aliens invade ancient Earth, people mistake them for gods. During Venus GaGa emerges from a large "Seashell" which is actually supposed to be a spaceship.)

1) Aura

2) Venus

3) Marry The Night

4) Judas

ACT 2 - Birth of Civilization

(The people listen to their new "gods" and build civilizations. Consider this the s-xy act. Lots of elements of ancient civilizations used for the visuals.)

5) G.U.Y.

6) LoveGame + Alejandro Medley

7) Sexxx Dreams

8) Do What U Want

ACT 3 - Plagues

(Dark imagery - Skulls, Spiders, Scorpions and natural disasters. The gods are angered by the arrogance of their subjects. Punishments are given, references to Greek myths like Arachne and Medusa.)

9) Bad Romance

10) MANiCURE

11) Scheiße

12) Swine

ACT 4 - Serenity

(The hybrid acoustic section of the show. Only IWBWU is fully acoustic, the rest vary. Images of positivity used for the imagery - flowers, water, gemstones. GaGa is dressed as Aphrodite for this entire act, Seashell bikini for ARTPOP.)

13) ARTPOP

14) I Wanna Be With You

15) Gypsy

16) The Edge of Glory

Act 5 - Paranoia

(Imagery includes heavy usage of optical illusions. Myth of Apollo and Daphne heavily inspires the plot of this act - doubles in references to how d--gs can make you paranoid.)

17) Jewels n' Drugs

18) Mary Jane Holland

19) Just Dance + Poker Face Medley

Act 6 - Idol Worship

(Final act parallels the gods to celebrities. The people used to worship and follow deities but now only follow celebrites. Imagery is akin to The Fame era - but cleaner. A lot of white. Applause is treated as a mini magic show to parallel the music video.)

20) Paparazzi

21) Donatella

22) Fashion!

23) *Born This Way

24) *Applause

* = being treated as encore

ryanmonster

:Jase:

ARTPOP
AURA
POKER FACE
SWINE