Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lady Gaga's relationship with Interscope Records

tiffa

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pathetic and had my friend interpret this bs.

"So basically the article says that something is going on between Gaga and Interscope. If you notice Interscope lowered the price to some albums of other artist for the holidays while Gaga's 'ARTPOP' is still at $15.00 (while, once again, other's are at a lower price).

Apparently the video for DWUW has been pushed back or even denied to be released because it was to explicit and provocative. Another reason why the video is having difficulty on being released is because of R. Kelly's reputation with the under age abuse he had a few years back. (Probably they were going to play with it in the new video?)

Now there are rumours that Christina is going to take his place and they are going to release a video together, pushing back the release date of a music video for DWUW even further.

Gaga was going to tell us what the third single was after Christmas after receiving her gold disc for selling 550,00 copies.

Thanks to the mean gesture by Interscope, Gaga is not the same person she was a few years back and even dropping positions (?). She can even be less important that Rihanna and Katy Perry.

Gaga doesn't use her social medias very much.

That's what it says. I do believe the part where it says the video was delayed because I remember VEVO said Gaga was to release a video 'next week' (like 2 weeks ago) haha"

MonsterOfSpain

I have no doubt Emma could find out if there is truth in any of this. But she might not be allowed to say. If you heard and read the way Gaga spoke about her in her interviews there would be no doubt they became friends and Gaga trusts her.

Well yeah but I didn't like the way she spoke about Gaga not visiting GGD anymore and that completely unnnecesary Katy comment.

Well yeah but I didn't like the way she spoke about Gaga not visiting GGD anymore and that completely unnnecesary Katy comment.

But that doesn't make Emma unreliable? Emma probably wants Gaga to visit GGD as always so she was upset & she said what Gaga wanted her to say. You should put yourself in her place, how would you react? That Katy comment was taken out of context, it was obvously meant towards charts-obsessed fans, because Katy is charting better, Emma even explained.

She didn't say if you like someone boring or basic then stan for Katy. And that's how most of you took it.

FreePalestine

MonsterOfSpain

She didn't say if you like someone boring or basic then stan for Katy. And that's how most of you took it.

I understood this tbh.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived