231 members have voted

1. 1. How well would it do?

• Bad romance 2.0
    • Applause kind of hit.
    • Unconditionally
    • MTN

Featured Posts

Batwings

I think it's pretty safe to assume that Venus or Gypsy will be the third single... Unless she suddenly decides to pull another You and I, and we randomly get Mary Jane Holland...

Edited by Batwings

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stefani328

• Gagaloo911

• Dean Winchester

• LordDisick

Computer

:tea: and the twitter hinting and name change are the most convincing for me.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Venus and its themes are a huge part of what AP is about, it seems like ever since she started clearing things up with DWUW and whatever else, she's been trying to more strongly represent that, hence the change and everything. I personally took it as her saying we're going to get the video but I'm of course wrong..

I don't disagree with those reasons though, it seems extremely plausible at this point..

I wouldn't mind VENUS, but I hope she drops the whole seashell bikini look. We've seen it 23923823 times already & I'm NOT here for another era with that.

I kind of agree, but I don't think it's going anywhere, esp. if Venus is the next single. She's been wearing that since Applause era and still is. :toofunny:

Edited by inhisbelly

HeavyMetalLuvah

Here for VENUS.

The idea of never getting a MV for it??  :giveup:

I know there's still the (slight) hope of there still being a MV for it since Gaga said so  :awkney:

But an actual single release would give us the video for certain. ARTPOP'S end when it finally comes would seem so incomplete without more of Venus, Venus inspired fashion ect, and a MV

**** charts, ****s the GP..i'm here for a sick era.

The song will flop to the depths of the pacific ocean tbh.

But oh well, Gypsy will slay after.

On the other hand, both songs may slay.   I'm hoping.

I live outside the space time continuum.

i hope it is  :excited2: Can't wait #JusticeForVenus

same :)

I love Venus. Don't know why some fans are against it as third singles though?

Dean Winchester

same :)

I love Venus. Don't know why some fans are against it as third singles though?

Just cuz they are focusing on the charts so they are afraid that since its not radio-friendly or "commericial" that its gonna flop.  Some also dont like the song cuz they find it "cheesy" or boring just cuz its different and since it lyrical structure may not fit the exact mold that most pop songs have.  But I guess everyone has a right to their own opinion.  Where as I just dont care about the charts at this point.  Why should we focus on them, if gaga doesnt want us to? This era is about ART before POP so im excited to see all the ART she has planned for Venus  :excited2: Its gonna be super amazing.  The song itself is like the most experimental song she's done thus far.  The song is pure ART.   :worship: I want it to be a single cuz of the performances, music video, fashion associated with it.  And cuz i want the whole world to here the masterpiece that not only gaga wrote but also produced.   :legend: (I know im a huge Venus fan  :hehe: )

Edited by Dean Winchester

aquaprincess

I'm here for Venus as the next single if it is. Don't care if it charts or not. I really like the song and it would be interesting to see how the video would look.however I still wanna see the dwuw vid just as a final stamp to that mini era. Don't care about that charting either. It would just give me some closure. And i would have no problem with her releasing the video then just going full blast into Venus or whatever the next single is. Thats just me.

Just cuz they are focusing on the charts so they are afraid that since its not radio-friendly or "commericial" that its gonna flop.  Some also dont like the song cuz they find it "cheesy" or boring just cuz its different and since it lyrical structure may not fit the exact mold that most pop songs have.  But I guess everyone has a right to their own opinion.  Where as I just dont care about the charts at this point.  Why should we focus on them, if gaga doesnt want us to? This era is about ART before POP so im excited to see all the ART she has planned for Venus  :excited2: Its gonna be super amazing.  The song itself is like the most experimental song she's done thus far.  The song is pure ART.   :worship: I want it to be a single cuz of the performances, music video, fashion associated with it.  And cuz i want the whole world to here the masterpiece that not only gaga wrote but also produced.   :legend: (I know im a huge Venus fan  :hehe: )

I always find it weird that fanbase in West is so different than Asia. Im in Asia and I always buy CDs (its very expensive tbh) because I like the music and I will just cry if they ever come to Asia. I don't get about the charts part. Im happy if my fave got number 1 but even if she is not, i will still buy her CDs because I like her and her music...but with the recent KPOP boom i think Asia sooner will become chart obsessed too. sad though. no one will appreciate the music.

Soul Hybrid

I think, accompanied with a sick video it will DOMINATE. I can't get enough of it and the thought of official choreography in a video that the creators have had extensive time to polish.. I'm just so excited.

Same

If this song have and Elaborate and Epic Idea for MV, and an Director´s like Ruth or Francis Lawrence, The song will be great as a single, then, If the Video is not very well elaborated and just plaining in 3 days, Bye Venus :L

The Professor

Gaga needs a top 10. Venus......... won't get there.

One thing that it has going for it though is it's insanely catchy. My friend HATES it but she can't stop singing 'Take me to your plaaaanet. t-take me to your plaaaaanet'

Edited by The Professor

• Shadow locked this topic