1. 1. How well would it do?

• Bad romance 2.0
    • Applause kind of hit.
    • Unconditionally
    • MTN

Featured Posts

MessyTop

yes that too :toofunny:

Venus has probably her worst lyrics . Just a weak song that tried to hard. Sorry gags

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stefani328

• Gagaloo911

• Dean Winchester

• ManuelMonsterr

If it were released in TFM era, or hell even BTW's then it would've been iconic, but as of right now Gaga is just under the radar, for some reason, so it could be a hit or miss. We all want it to be a hit but the chances of it being a miss are quite high, unfortunately. 

Whispering

MTN level. I love ya Gaga and I'll still support you and Venus (if it is the 3rd single), but I don't think this is going to turn out well.

There are better choices and if the 3rd single ends up doing so-so, that will be it for this era, as far as fully supported radio singles go.

ManuelMonsterr

If it were released in TFM era, or hell even BTW's then it would've been iconic, but as of right now Gaga is just under the radar, for some reason, so it could be a hit or miss. We all want it to be a hit but the chances of it being a miss are quite high, unfortunately. 

lol

Bad Romance was riding the momentum that the flawless The Fame had (including that 09 vmas performance)

she cant afford a song like venus right now, people are sick of her weirdness

stop being so delusional please

Yasss preach papi :kissga:

It's GUY and y'all will deal :queenga:

Watch it be Venus :later:

Edited by SevaGaGa

Wet Fire

I do think it has a great chance of being a big hit. The futuristic verses, dancey pre-chorus and bridge, breathtaking chorus make it amazing. I think people will love it for carrying what it offers.

Judas Oyster

I'm so unsure about this that I'm passing on vote...

It has the potential of being Bad Romance 2.0, but at the same time it has bad sides, such as the repeting "Venus" all the time.

Cameron Dallas

It will flop hardcore, but the longevity would be great. Like Gaga's Space Oddity (memorability wise).

miss anthropy

Yes, it'll smash.........

if it comes with a Pitbull remix.

:haha:

PMKKARDASHiAN

Let's be honest. I love gaga. But Venus is kinda meh except for certain parts. Unconditionally is a far better song and even that couldn't pull through on the radio.

I don't know what to think anymore as far as which song = chart success.

I'd rather just enjoy the music for what it is, and hope the videos will be stellar

Sounds like a song created just for fun for only fans to enjoy, not something an artist like Lady Gaga would actually want to represent as her official single to the public, especially after her saying last year how she wants people to see that she has matured a lot as a musician when they hear her new material on the radio. Hehh, her previous material has never been something boring or childish or just bad to give her a reason to say something like that, but ok.

(Gosh, have been so negative towards Venus that starting to feel bad, but I think we're allowed to express our thoughts)

But it's normal that you can't like everything, but I just want her to continue having a great radio airplay after Applause and DWUW which have both been building a great bridge for her. I just care for these kind of things, sorry. This woman just deserves the success like noone else.

Edited by Liisbet

Mythos

There are some parts i really love like "when you touch me...", but everything else is not so good imo, i don't see it becoming BR 2.0, but you never know how people are going to react to this song.

I personally have only one wish, and that would be MANiCURE as single, all the other songs don't stand a chance 

tumblr_m88woinF4h1r0o2g4o1_400.gif

I think, accompanied with a sick video it will DOMINATE. I can't get enough of it and the thought of official choreography in a video that the creators have had extensive time to polish.. I'm just so excited.

Edited by Comet

Flop, sorry to say it, but she would do best to just focus on the tour for now that's where he true passion seems to be.

• Shadow locked this topic