Venus, will it do well?  

231 members have voted

1. 1. How well would it do?

• Bad romance 2.0
    • Applause kind of hit.
    • Unconditionally
    • MTN

Featured Posts

Remember the psychics! :giveup: It's already 2014, Venus will smash!

It's comparable to Bad Romance, but the thing is that BR could relate to the public, but at the same time Applause was a hit, so who knows..but I want to trust the psychics :smh:

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stefani328

• Gagaloo911

• Dean Winchester

• ManuelMonsterr

TheFrenchGuy

Let's keep MANiCURE, G.U.Y and Gypsy for later. Venus is already over for me, I've been listening to it non-stop since it was announced as 2nd single but I still love it and I think it would do great, it is so catchy! That chorus :gaga: 

Shaney

If Venus becomes the 3rd single I wouldnt be surprised. Watch her pay dust to Gypsy, Sexxx Dreams and G.U.Y and end the era here.

I mean, its not officially a Gaga album until the best songs are getting paid dust. :smh:

edit: Im here for what ever though :) every song on the albums great.

:lolgaga:

MTN kind of

I don't think there's a hit single on ARTPOP. Maybe J&D would do great on Hip-Hop stations or maybe Gypsy but I doubt. Release the video for DWUW and the one for Venus and the era will end in a flawless way.

...or she should release Dope since it's already a top 10 song, people won't call this a flop. :fan:

freebit

It will do worse than MTN. Bubbling under here we come. 

And some of y'all were worried about G.U.Y. being too weird to be a single  :rofl:

I'm not too pressed about this, strangely. I have completely given up on the charts at this point. It will be fun to hear a song this insane on the radio even once - I hope Interscope gets out the payola just for this reason.

Edited by freebit

JustPokeHerFace

If the song were to perform like Bad Romance, it would need a music video like Bad Romance. As much as I love the song and the fact that the chorus is one of her best, it would not chart higher than it's current peak unless she released a music video that was up there with Bad Romance and Telephone in the GP's view.

It'll either be huge or flop into the pits of hell. I think with a KILLER video & great promo we're looking at a Paparazzi sized hit. But honestly this song is 50/50. I don't see any in between for it.

Regardless, I'm glad she finally decided to take a risk because her previous singles would have been massive if performed by anyone else (DWUW especially).

Well, in the UK for example, it pretty much flopped. DWUW and Dope both shot to #1, but Venus (even with promo in the form of an X Factor performance and Graham Norton performance) failed to achieve higher than like.. 30something, iirc.

I highly doubt she can get a #1 with it in the UK if she does make it the third single.

In the case of everywhere else.. it'll either be a massive success or a massive flop. Basically.

Edited by UzK

Snowyrain

I don't think you guys are seeing the light yet. 

VENUS is everything and nothing 

It is the hybrid bond between LIFE and SPACE

A bond between ART and POP

PENUS 

PgJNeDX.gif

• Shadow locked this topic