Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

A must read! The reasons for the video delay (no JK)

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

Confused at how she ever felt positive about collaborating with R Kelly in the first place. I don't think I'll ever understand that. Not the most feminist move of her career.

Same thing I've wondered from the beginning and same with working with Terry so close.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

Wheres the user? Has he commented something in this thread?

And yass katy ha impact :legend:

The user has 11 posts on this subject all in the US charts, it's a bit too much to put em all here  ;)

elijahfan

... exactly what I feared. When the R. Kelly story resurfaced, I immediately feared this would get in the way of the video - a few days later, the video was pushed back.  :ohno:

Honestly, at this point: screw DWUW. Let's start fresh on new bases with another single and move on. I don't even want to see this video anymore.

The Monster

... exactly what I feared. When the R. Kelly story resurfaced, I immediately feared this would get in the way of the video - a few days later, the video was pushed back.  :ohno:

Honestly, at this point: screw DWUW. Let's start fresh on new bases with another single and move on. I don't even want to see this video anymore.

this tbh

Andy McQueen

Very interesting read! :applause:

Not sure if legit though, I have no clue how Gaga works with her team and so forth. I just hope Gaga is fine right now tbh. :ohno:

Terry is a perv, that's why

I don't know, Model Noot Seear has defended him for example, claiming that he does not pressure those he works with into doing anything they are uncomfortable with, while designer Marc Jacobs, although admitting problems within the industry, has said that as a person Richardson is "not ill-spirited". Richardson worked with sooo many famous people. He worked with Jared Leto, he worked with Miley Cyrus, Beyoncé, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, Miranda Kerr and so many more - no one of them ever complained? I don't know, I guess he just loves to be s-xual and provocative, just like Gaga? :shrug:

The models who said they felt uncomfortable with him, I dunno - I mean they are models after all and naked all the time, so why would it be any different just because the person is Terry Richardson? Well, anyway - I don't know, it's difficult to tell who says the truth I guess, but Gaga always so him as a sweet, talented guy and great friend it seems to me?

sciencemonster

Obviously, there is something going on here, or the video would have been released. The OP seems to be somewhat legitimate. 

The models who said they felt uncomfortable with him, I dunno - I mean they are models after all and naked all the time, so why would it be any different just because the person is Terry Richardson? Well, anyway - I don't know, it's difficult to tell who says the truth I guess, but Gaga always so him as a sweet, talented guy and great friend it seems to me?

I know, but those photos where girls ride his ****, or just their photos with him with his dick popping out... That is definitely not nudity for art if you ask me :pukey:

But yeah Gaga does like him so I really don't know

Speechless94

TBH miley is about to masturbate in her video.... Maybe we (general term) shouldn't be so sensitive. Chris Brown beat the f*ck out of Rihanna yet people still forget about that. Im here for the ART not the media's reaction. We know its going to be less than supportive anyway so why even waste the time 

MonsterMum

TBH miley is about to masturbate in her video.... Maybe we (general term) shouldn't be so sensitive. Chris Brown beat the f*ck out of Rihanna yet people still forget about that. Im here for the ART not the media's reaction. We know its going to be less than supportive anyway so why even waste the time 

The problem is that the GP is kinda done with the shock factor of Gaga, she's been doing it for years.

But everyone is in anticipation of the new IT girl, Miley. 

Stefani328

The problem is that the GP is kinda done with the shock factor of Gaga, she's been doing it for years.

See how people got tired of Gaga with the shock factor the same will happen to Miley.

Speechless94

Right so why worry about it then. Just enjoy it for the sake of enjoying it

MonsterMum

Right so why worry about it then. Just enjoy it for the sake of enjoying it

I am not worried in the slightest especially not about Miley Cyrus since she has nothing for me that draws me towards her.

It is however an explanation about why Gaga is not in the place she used to be before. People gave up with giving her a chance cause all the see and think is "oh look her again with her crazy antics". I mean look at the posts people leave in articles about her, they still speak about the bloody meat dress, it's been years!

Speechless94

I am not worried in the slightest especially not about Miley Cyrus since she has nothing for me that draws me towards her.

It is however an explanation about why Gaga is not in the place she used to be before. People gave up with giving her a chance cause all the see and think is "oh look her again with her crazy antics". I mean look at the posts people leave in articles about her, they still speak about the bloody meat dress, it's been years!

If only it wasn't bloody R Kelly. I bet if the video is a lewd as this source claims, and it was another collaboration, it could draw that type of attention again. 

MonsterMum

If only it wasn't bloody R Kelly. I bet if the video is a lewd as this source claims, and it was another collaboration, it could draw that type of attention again. 

Yes like I said before, for Gaga to get it on with actually one of the biggest bullies that has recently come back and haunt her and him while she promotes everything against bullying herself is contradictio in terminis and people will love to drag her for that

Archived