• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CharlesReyna

• MonsterOfSpain

• Spyro

• Mythos

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because I don't like it doesn't mean I'm pressed or a hater. I would be a blind follower if I liked everything. This remix just doesn't feel like it brought anything new to the table. I enjoyed Katy's ET remix,but LFN remix was bad. This remix falls in between, kind of a let down.

I wasn't expecting a complete overhaul, but I was expecting a bigger change than just an intro rap. It just feels like something tacked on to the song.

Hearing about the remix, I felt it in my bones that he was just going to be tacked on. His rap doesn't sound like it pertains to the song's message either. If Ross possibly had a second verse, like maybe replacing the bridge or a Kelly part, it would have changed a feel for the song rather than an extended version of it.

Really hoping that Xtina possibly did a remix with this song and she reintroduces the original lyrics of the second verse. Her adlibs can also add to the song as well.

Edited by MegaMiles

Someone tweeted him "was it just an extra verse? I mean is the original version with an extra verse?", then he replied "yes. More coming soon!  We rolling this one OUT"

He has also said 'more coming' to two other fans that have tweeted him about this remix! I'm thinking either an Xtina one is coming or some other artist

ok, thanks for explanation.

Gagaloo911

I can't at the dramatic ass annoying queens on this forum.

Like boo hoo. Cry some and get over it already.

And leave while ure at it. No one wants ur whining here

Edited by HausOfGregory

Gagaloo911

It's really not that bad. Gaga fans are so dramatic. The intro instrumental sounds amazing and the verse isn't terrible. I'm glad she's doing this so y'all can have meltdowns because you all sound like spoiled brats tbh.

This so much. Preach sis and tell them.

Better yet make that post its own thread. It needs it. Shut the annoying dramatic queens UP!