Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Hostility towards LMZ

Lana Winters

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

The only problem I have with LMZ is what I noticed at the Monsterballs I went to, which was a lot of people front row that have the money and want to see Gaga up close, but aren't really big fans. Some only knew the singles and not the other songs.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Lana Winters

I know you didn't mean it that way, sorry if I seemed b---hy about it I didn't mean to.  :hug:

I get what you're saying tho. When I camped out at BTWB a lot of people who came at 7 AM said they were going to short cut us and kick our ass for camping out overnight and how unfair it was like chill, there's no need to fight especially at a Lady Gaga concert, lol.

Oh no, you didn't seem b---hy at all. :hug: I just didn't want anyone to think I was calling out all GA ticket holders who don't even feel this way. I just wanted to discuss what people thought of the few select people, most likely trolls, to see what they thought on the matter. 

See, I had LMZ for Atlantic City back in 2011 and everyone was so friendly. ...

But these fans now... :smh: I'm terrified for the shows I have LMZ to.

Your actual concert experience then is probably more predictive of your actual next experience than some **** you read on Twitter, which is mostly empty bluster.

People said the same stuff when LMZ for TMB came out. Just petty pissed off fans is all. They'd be there even if there wasn't an LMZ.

• 3 weeks later...
MiMiMonsterx3

I understand where the GA fans are coming from, they do camp and are extremely dedicated fans but it was made clear on Ticketmaster that this early entry ticket included the pit & that those LMZ holders enter first, so crying over it won't change it & fans should respect it. It is the decision of Gaga, & her team to let those with this ticket enter first. & buying it doesn't make you a less dedicated fan.

Just as someone will camp out for days to be close to her, some will spend an entire paycheck to be close to her...equally as much dedication.

For the BTWB (which the MSG show was cancelled unfortunately) I bought the GHP which included early entry outside the pit, but I planned to give up my early entry & wait in line hoping i'd get a wristband for the pit. If not, I'd accept it & take my place close to the stage outside the pit. Even though I buy early entry packages I'm not less dedicatded. It's just if early entry is available, why am I going to camp for days? Of course I will lay out the money & buy it.

& the fact that some monsters will disrespect the rules of Gaga, the Haus, and the arena & try to push the VIP ticket holders out of the way doesn't make them dedicated at all. Security is just simply going to remove fans like that. & doesn't Gaga preach respect? Well those Monsters are disrespecting EVERYONE including GAGA to get what THEY WANT. 

ALSO LETS NOT FORGET THE BIG PICTURE. Lady Gaga built 2 huge runways & entire 2nd stage to hit EVERY fan in the arena. THATS why this ticket includes early entry into the pit, its not favoring those who lay out the money because she knows she will interact with the entire GA floor, not just the front of the arena. Everyone will be close, even those with the LMZ package will at some point not be able to see her up close (When she's on the run way & the 2nd stage). So some Monsters need to relax, play by the rules & enjoy the show. Gaga will be close to the entire GA floor & even everyone in the seats in the back of the arena. DONT HATE.

MiMiMonsterx3

Exactly. I'm flying from the UK for the Roseland show because it seems like a really special one-off event, plus I'm going to make a holiday of it, go and see Hedwig on Broadway while I'm there etc so I got LMZ because if I'm going that far already I damn well want a good view too! Plus I'm 4ft 9" so if I'm not at the front I'd really be as well being at the back..

I have no issue with people camping out either and I think at the ArtRave because if the stage a lot of campers will get front row even with LMZs there too, but it's just two sides of the same coin. Some people have the money but not the time, some people have the time but not the money. Some would rather sacrifice their savings than queue some would rather save / spend their money differently and are happy to camp.. Both are fair and you take what you get on the night.

PREACH!!! Equal dedication. Theres some fans who will camp for days to get up close & theres some fans who will lose a weeks paycheck to be up close! I lost a whole paycheck, I was late on my credit card bills & my whole family got their Christmas gifts late  because that paycheck was supposed to pay for it all, so I could get my LMZ ticket. We all make sacrifices. Whether it be time or money.

I agree with everything you said.

speedbliss

I hated the fact that you had to camp out in 10 degree weather for front row with BTWB. So happy LMZ IS BACK! Regular GA People will be happy to be at the runways and different stages. So that's good. I'm sure those spots wil feel up 1st.

Zilla

I'm late but every monster ball I've been to, Lmz people were dicks.

AC 2010- old man refused to move because it was "his" spot, crushed me to the point he was choking the air out of me so I shoved him and told him off but his spot is more important :roll:

MSG 2010- drunk Lmz people next to me drunk off their ass pushing us and dry ****ing and not caring about the show

Newark 2011- obnoxious girls complaining to security that they're being pushed by "me" when people behind me were pushing, them stabbing my shins with their heels trying to not get themselves crushed when all they had to worry about was barrier which led to me telling them off and bring warned by security :roll:

If you're a nice person, you better believe it won't be a problem. However with my track record I'm expecting whoever a in front of me will hinder my ability to enjoy the show lol

Security won't do anything, or it depends on the venue.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

JeffSwift

If you pay more money and someone tries coming up behind you, calmly tell them to back off and try somewhere else. If they don't and they try and push through, create a wall. If that doesn't work shove them 

That J

My take on this: Im a huge Gaga fan since day one. I've been to all of her tours and on each one I've been in the 100 section. I chose to buy the LMZ package because I could afford it and I felt I deserved to do the floor for once. I have a very very full time job as I'm the manager of a popular restaurant in my town so I can't camp out. The early entry was ideal for me. So if anyone hates on me for spending my hard earned money to see my queen up close and personal then they best move to the other side of the stage cuz I ain't playin! I'll love on those around me but don't give me crap cuz I purchased something. What's wrong with this fanbase?!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

AnthonyHolic

My take on this: Im a huge Gaga fan since day one. I've been to all of her tours and on each one I've been in the 100 section. I chose to buy the LMZ package because I could afford it and I felt I deserved to do the floor for once. I have a very very full time job as I'm the manager of a popular restaurant in my town so I can't camp out. The early entry was ideal for me. So if anyone hates on me for spending my hard earned money to see my queen up close and personal then they best move to the other side of the stage cuz I ain't playin! I'll love on those around me but don't give me crap cuz I purchased something. What's wrong with this fanbase?!

Thats how I feel. No offense, I have gotten bashed for getting ARTPOP Zone. It's my money. I worked hard for it and I can afford to splurge for one concert. (Gaga is all I go to; I haven't seen her since she did Monster Ball) That being said, I think the people that pay more for a ticket are allotted more benefits, which is the name of the game, or (duh!) no one would buy the more expensive ones. 

Archived