• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ToxicHot

• Pazuzu

• Jennica

• LoyalMonster

Should I feel ashamed because I wasn't allowed to play it years ago because they thought I could become violent?

No! How could you help that? "They" kept it from you :redface:

No! How could you help that? "They" kept it from you :redface:

My dad thought the game was a bad influence for me to be honest. I used to having the game on the computer so I played while he was not home. :ph34r:

But you see, the game had no consequences in me, such a sweet and pacific boy I am. Oh, I am. :kanye:

http://www.digitalsp...characters.html

A source is reporting that there will be multiple playable characters and it's set in a modern-day L.A with past characters recurring.

I don't know if I actually like this idea but once I play it I bet I would like it. It just seems weird. I'm used to being one character :cry:

I downloaded IV onto my xbox earlier this year. My parents always told me how horrible the game was and how that kind of game should be banned.

**** you, parents, its amazing.

My mom says that gta (and most other games, like bioshock :sweat:) are created by the illuminati to desensitize us. lmao

http://kotaku.com/5853279/grand-theft-auto-v-will-be-set-in-los-angeles-may-star-multiple-characters

anyway, I don't mind LA setting, or multiple characters. Technically, you played multiple characters with gta4 ad ons....if you bought them, and had the same environment.

btw, since gta sometimes will mock cultural references, I wouldn't be surprised if they threw in a gaga reference at one point :sweat: lol They did it with perez hiltion in TBOGT, and billboards+tv in the original gta4.

:shrug:

I hope they stick some Gaga on the radio stations, Edge Of Glory whilst having a six star wanted level

:legend:

Gurl. zBn0L.png

Seriously, how can you not love these games :legend:

The memories of being shot down by jets in my flying tractor never did one mission.

You should play the missions!

Gurl. zBn0L.png

You should play the missions!

Really? I just enjoyed killing people and blowing **** up. But everyone says do them, so I guess I will. :kitty:

Really? I just enjoyed killing people and blowing **** up. But everyone says do them, so I guess I will. :kitty:

I can't imagine not playing the missions. It's a good story line and it gets pretty challenging. To me the blowing up stuff gets boring and it's kind of a waste of money :kitty: