💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ArtRave Tour- Songs

AuraBurqaSwag

Featured Posts

AuraBurqaSwag

I say all songs minus j and d
And hit singles Poker Face, Just Dance, Bad Romance, Born This Way, Judas, Edge Of Glory And Marry The Night plus ARTPOP volume 2 songs plus cheek to cheek song

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G

She should do a blending of ARTPOP  minus Jewels N' Drugs and maybe 2 or 3 of her hits from the past like Bad Romance, Poker Face and Born This Way...maybe include The Edge of Glory as a transition into Gypsy.

AuraBurqaSwag

I agree with you, but Judas and MTN were not hits  :awkney:

Oh I should've clarify ode that all born this way singles minus you and I should be performed

as much as I love ARTPOP she shouldn't perform ALL the songs of it

I hated that with the BTWBALL

she should perform like the best 8 songs of the album and perform almost all the singles of her discography with some fan favorites like Dance in the dark and scheibe, etc

damn that would be epic :legend:

judas shouldn't be performed tho, that's like soooo not ARTPOP

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

HausOfAntonio

as much as I love ARTPOP she shouldn't perform ALL the songs of it

I hated that with the BTWBALL

she should perform like the best 8 songs of the album and perform almost all the singles of her discography with some fan favorites like Dance in the dark and scheibe, etc

damn that would be epic :legend:

judas shouldn't be performed tho, that's like soooo not ARTPOP

It's much better for her to perform all the songs so that nobody's favorite gets left out. I'd be DEVASTATED if she chose not to perform MJH.

Definitely all of ARTPOP + Poker Face + Just Dance + Bad Romance + Born This Way + a few songs from ARTPOP II and maybe something unreleased (like what she did with Glitter & Grease and Vanity)

elijahfan

Well... most definitely: every ARTPOP song. The biggest hits of each past era - Poker Face, Bad Romance & BTW. And 2 new songs.

We come to a setlist of 20 songs, which is believable.

Pierre

Just Dance

Poker Face

Paparazzi

Bad Romance

Alejandro

Born This Way

The edge of glory

Marry the night

All ARTPOP, well, not all, I mean, she can make interludes with ARTPOP songs.

A Scheisse - Judas remix for an interlude, plz. :cryga:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

elijahfan

It's much better for her to perform all the songs so that nobody's favorite gets left out. I'd be DEVASTATED if she chose not to perform MJH.

She more than clearly hinted on Twitter tonight that MJH would be performed, and would actually be the new moment when fans are brought on stage.

HausOfAntonio

She more than clearly hinted on Twitter tonight that MJH would be performed, and would actually be the new moment when fans are brought on stage.

I know, and thank God for that, but what if you really loved, say, Fashion! but she ended up not performing it? Tbh it'd ruin the song for me - it'd seem like she didn't like it compared to the others.

Archived