Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you buy the M&G if you had the money?

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

Gaga wants to meet all of us.  If it was physically possible for her to bring all of us backstage, she totally would.  Quite frankly, the ones she chooses from the Pit are not ones she "wants" to meet.  It's largely random and whoever catches her eye.  So don't think of paying for the M&G as her being "forced" to meet with you---she genuinely does want to meet you, whether you paid or not.

this I don't think she wouldn't want to meet you tbh. She just chooses fans that are in the pit because she can't do otherwise. I see your point though.

But yeah i definitely would!

I'd buy it if I was like rich or had a sugar mama but sadly I'm poor and have too many bills and would need to save up for like 3 months and even then it would pain me to spend that much money on tickets, no matter how badly I'd like to meet her.

Gaga wants to meet all of us.  If it was physically possible for her to bring all of us backstage, she totally would.  Quite frankly, the ones she chooses from the Pit are not ones she "wants" to meet.  It's largely random and whoever catches her eye.  So don't think of paying for the M&G as her being "forced" to meet with you---she genuinely does want to meet you, whether you paid or not.

This. I don't think she'd look down on anyone who bought M&G tickets instead of camping out to be in the pit. We're all dedicated, but not all of us can camp out and whatnot, just like not all of us can afford pricey tickets. I'm sure she realizes that, and if anything, this addition proves it. I wouldn't be concerned.

The only reason I might think twice before buying if I had the money is that I'd be scared to make a fool of myself. But it's a once in a lifetime opportunity so I'd definitely do it.

If I had the cash I would by it for my last tour date, like go 3 times and the 4th and last date get a meet and greet

Archived