💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you buy the M&G if you had the money?

Featured Posts

I would want to meet her because she wanted to meet me/she picked me... Not because I payed her and now she is kind of being forced to meet me... I just feel like it wouldn't be genuine.

Do you agree with this?

Would you buy the M&G package if you had the money/are you going to?

Also, does anyone know when they go on sale/how much they cost  :sweat:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hell yes, meeting gaga is a once in a lifetime chance for a lot of us. she means too much to me, i wouldn't miss the chance just because she didn't pick me

Yes. Since I can't think of another way to meet her I wouldn't be too picky. But that's only hypothetical because I can't afford it anyway. 

barnabesk

No, as you say, it seems more like a financial backup that compensates her wish of lowering ticket prices.

She even talked about it on twitter as if she would prefer her fans somehow from the Monster Pit (or maybe that's just the way I'm interpreting it because I'm poor)

No, as you say, it seems more like a financial backup that compensates her wish of lowering ticket prices.

She even talked about it on twitter as if she would prefer her fans somehow from the Monster Pit (or maybe that's just the way I'm interpreting it because I'm poor)

I'm not that poor and I can afford buying it and still I think exactly the same.

Future Lover

I plan to buy it. Being only 17 it's nice to know that it's a 100% chance of meeting her. I doubt my parents would let me camp outside the arena and I don't want to wait another couple of years until she comes back.

Weasel

Sure, isn't every meeting with her sort of forced? I mean, you either buy tickets to the concert, backstage tickets or you're standing outside waiting for her. It's never based on luck for most of us. 

Archived