šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you buy the M&G if you had the money?

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michelle

I honestly don't think I could justify it.I am such a frugal person that I could never get myself to do it.I prefer the more organic meetings with her.I met her and didn't have to pay.I went backstage, it was such a cool AMAZING experience but I couldn't imagine paying for it :shrug: That's just me.To each their own.

Lets go take a howl at that moonšŸŒ™ -Crowley

LadyoftheDam

I plan to buy it. Being only 17 it's nice to know that it's a 100% chance of meeting her. I doubt my parents would let me camp outside the arena and I don't want to wait another couple of years until she comes back.

Pretty much me, except I'm 19. She didn't want me to camp out, and she said the M&G tickets would be better anyway.

SpadesToStart

Gaga wants to meet all of us.Ā  If it was physically possible for her to bring all of us backstage, she totally would.Ā  Quite frankly, the ones she chooses from the Pit are not ones she "wants" to meet.Ā  It's largely random and whoever catches her eye.Ā  So don't think of paying for the M&G as her being "forced" to meet with you---she genuinely does want to meet you, whether you paid or not.

blahblahblahhhh

Well, if I were a millionaire, sure. But since I am struggling to even find a job, I wouldn't squander it like that. Sorry Gaga, I love you, but reality check, I have a real life to attend to :)

If $1500 was pocket change to me then of course. But even though I can afford it that's quite a lot of money to spend in one night and as much as I love her I can't really justify purchasing it :(

Future Lover

Oh and oops I forgot to say that the dealbreaker for me was the seats onstage. If it was regular general admission I'd rather just buy 10+ GA tickets or 6 LMZ tickets and try my luck there.

bionic

If I had the money, yes. I am too busy to stalk her round wherever she goes hoping that I fall into her sights.

buy bionic

FameHungry

I still wouldn't buy it, I don't really wanna meet her. I get very nervous meeting strangers, how the hell could I handle meeting Gaga, my idol?Ā  :(

Archived