Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

britneyshaves2.jpg

I'm not making this thread to make fun of Britney.

I adore her and admire her strength a great deal.

This thread is to appreciate how far she has come in her life and how much she has overcame to get to where she is.

Regardless of your opinion on her music and performing, you have to admire her strength and bravery, she is a true inspiration to everybody who has gone through a hard time in life and wants to find the light at the end of their tunnel.

That was 7 years ago.

This is now.

tumblr_n0xwn2Oikt1ruukiko2_r1_500.png

PaperIz

I love Britney so much and I'm so glad she made it through all this! I couldn't imagine my life without her. She is such an inspiration.

PoshLife

Can someone remind me what her breakdown was over? Was it something specific or was it just years and years of pressure finally being released? I can't remember whether something in particular catalyzed it.

she really is amazing... she overcame everything she went through and now she's back and slaying. i personally love britney jean, and i think she is SLAYING at her vegas residency... she doesn't sing live but her dancing has improved so much and u can see that shes been working hard

I'm not a Britney fan at all but I gotta admit that she's really brave. She's been through very tough times and she's still here. I admire her for that !

Paper Planes

Can someone remind me what her breakdown was over? Was it something specific or was it just years and years of pressure finally being released? I can't remember whether something in particular catalyzed it.

I thought it was just the main symptoms of her bipolar disorder finally taking control of her.

delete it fat

I love Britney! I always feel so bad when people make fun of her breakdown. She's such a strong person to overcome something so traumatic all in the public eye. i'm glad she's back on track, and she seems happy :)

Was it something specific or was it just years and years of pressure finally being released?

Definitely in my opinion this was the main cause of her breakdown, plus the divorce after a few time that she gave birth her babies, she had a pervert-crazy manager at the time that wanted to make money with her troubles, the media assault for everythings, all these things together. I think that she will never be totally ok at all, all these events had a huge impact on her.

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived