Mills

Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alien was already confirmed to be a single in her documentary and she had to push hard for that song to get added to the setlist; she loves it.

Dave Cookie

If you watched I Am Britney Jean, you will have seen that Britney just personally loves the song and it might be a single. However, I know that they have put "Now That I Found You" out to radio recently.

Now That I Found You is my fav from the album :worship:

Alien was already confirmed to be a single in her documentary and she had to push hard for that song to get added to the setlist; she loves it.

This. It is clearly the most personal song on Britney Jean from a lyrical perspective.

I could've sworn It Should Be Easy was confirmed to be the 3rd single weeks ago.

From the start when they staged the residency she intended on putting Alien in /

I could've sworn It Should Be Easy was confirmed to be the 3rd single weeks ago.

From the start when they staged the residency she intended on putting Alien in /

It was my understanding that that a video for ITSBE was being filmed too?

But yeah, they delayed putting Alien into the setlist to give it more prep time.

Britney is really getting her groove back recently, her energy is really rising like a lotus .This is the beginning :classy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqAagAw7kTM

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived