ANVEEROY 65,813 Posted Saturday at 11:39 PM Share Posted Saturday at 11:39 PM Stream! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 2 9 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,725 Posted yesterday at 12:05 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:05 AM Which reminds me I spent 15 dollars on this cd and it still haven't arrived I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 5 6 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,618 Posted yesterday at 12:06 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:06 AM Still the song of the summer (along with Runway and Glamorous Life) in my house. Went diamond certified on my iPhone. 3 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,361 Posted yesterday at 12:16 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:16 AM SHAPE OF MY DILDOOOOHHH I can smell your sickness I can... 2 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,385 Posted yesterday at 12:21 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:21 AM I’m (wo)man enough to admit that the “see the violet in her eyes, body so ethereal” melody is pretty great "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,228 Posted yesterday at 12:26 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:26 AM 4 minutes ago, hamartia said: I’m (wo)man enough to admit that the “see the violet in her eyes, body so ethereal” melody is pretty great it's similar to the Judas "ohohohohoh" melody 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,298 Posted yesterday at 12:39 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:39 AM One of the greatest songs she made in a looong time Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decodekid 31,086 Posted yesterday at 12:42 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:42 AM I luuuh this song hi 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ouranos 1,014 Posted yesterday at 12:53 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:53 AM One of my favs 🙌 my bosses wife saw the movie and asked me what album the song was on 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,813 Posted 23 hours ago Author Share Posted 23 hours ago 4 hours ago, gagacabana said: Which reminds me I spent 15 dollars on this cd and it still haven't arrived 4 hours ago, gagzus said: Still the song of the summer (along with Runway and Glamorous Life) in my house. Went diamond certified on my iPhone. 4 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: SHAPE OF MY DILDOOOOHHH 4 hours ago, hamartia said: I’m (wo)man enough to admit that the “see the violet in her eyes, body so ethereal” melody is pretty great 4 hours ago, Defmix100 said: it's similar to the Judas "ohohohohoh" melody 4 hours ago, Controversiaga said: One of the greatest songs she made in a looong time 4 hours ago, Decodekid said: I luuuh this song 4 hours ago, Ouranos said: One of my favs 🙌 my bosses wife saw the movie and asked me what album the song was on Yas has yas stream!!! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,551 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago SOAW THRUTHERS RIIIIIIISE 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ayoherewego 475 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago I loved it when I first heard the Sunroof snippet "Had to keep you guessin for a little fun, Little fun, little fun, oh" I was hopeful we would get it released and we did ❤️. Im pretty sure it's going to be my most streamed song of the year, oh I also love the extended into they had in the DWP2. 1 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Creyk 18,866 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago I want her to never do this sound again like it's been enough. That said I do like this song. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,770 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago (edited) I think SOAW was scrapped from Mayhem and she then used it for Devil Wears Prada 2? It sounds like SOAM and KFL. I remember it leaking after Mayhem release and people calling it as Sunroof at that time. Is there a chance that Glamorous Life was also recorded during Mayhem sessions and it was replaced by DWAS? She spoke in an interview about a ballad she removed from the album. The song also sounds similar to BoG. Edited 20 hours ago by Chromanne Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,551 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago 9 minutes ago, Chromanne said: I think SOAW was scrapped from Mayhem and she then used it for Devil Wears Prada 2? It sounds like SOAM and KFL. I remember it leaking after Mayhem release and people calling it as Sunroof at that time. Is there a chance that Glamorous Life was also recorded during Mayhem sessions and it was replaced by DWAS? She spoke in an interview about a ballad she removed from the album. The song also sounds similar to BoG. SOAW is 100% a Mayhem reject that she choose to re-work for TDWP2, the leashed snippets of Sunroof have slightly different lyrics but the production is pretty much the same. The tracklist was probably down to SOAW VS SOAM and she chose the latter for the album. But I don’t think GL is a mayhem reject, she said that the ballad she took off of the album had very minimal production and was “something she hasn’t done before,” and GL is neither of those two things. Runway was 100% not a mayhem reject tho seeing as it was written by Bruno and they didn’t do anything for mayhem together (DWAS wasn’t meant for mayhem so let’s not count that lol) Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.