Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

It's better, but still not even close to her peak. The fluidity is just not there anymore.

So true, you can feel it...

My Little Phoney

britney can just move a hip and people will say its groundbreaking. its still not any good for me.

TheOriginalOne

It still feels just a tad awkward but she's getting way better! Hopefully, if Gaga and her collab, at least Britney can do some dancing. :party:

MonsterMarty

I think this is related to the fact that she finally cares again. She wants to prove she can take a Vegas residency and make it successful as a newer artist - she didn't care about Femme Fatale's tour, she didn't want to be there. This way she can stay in one place close to LA and have a show entirely her own that doesn't rest on new material that most casual fans don't know that well. Not to mention she's had serious star power in the audience that only add to the lauding reviews so far.

MonsterOfSpain

She's clearly more into it than she was during the FFT but she still looks a bit awkward, I'm sure she'll improve with the time.

Loving her brunette!

Paper Planes

I think she'll get better and better as time goes on. I doubt that she'll ever get back to her peak, but she's doing light years better than years past. But those studio vocals trying to be passed off as live :awkney:

delete it fat

It looks like she's never on time because she gives too much thought to the steps she has to do next, that's probably why she's not looking like she's into it.
Too many moves to remember.

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived