musician

Britney Spears

Mills

Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

Haroon

I'm guessing what sealed the deal was the success of 'Scream & Shout' :huh: I really like 'It Should Be Easy' but I definitely would've preferred 'Alien' being the next single :noparty: Hopefully Britney and will.i.am can smash again :yes:

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
exoskeleton123

will.i.am needs to honestly **** off. he had his time to suck with scream and shout, now he needs to leave the pop princess alone so she can slay again this is how it should have been

Singles

Til It's Gone

Work Bitch

Alien

Perfume

Now That I Found You

TimisaMonster

inb4 this also happens to Gaga's album and Fashion! is released cuz of Will.I.Am...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Zach Monster

These reactions, tho.

I really do think there are better songs on the album to release. I don't see ISBE doing well on charts and radio.

will.i.am needs to honestly **** off. he had his time to suck with scream and shout, now he needs to leave the pop princess alone so she can slay again this is how it should have been

Singles

Til It's Gone

Work Bitch

Alien

Now That I Found You

:giveup: This would've slay

exoskeleton123

:giveup: This would've slay

I Know! hahaha. Honestly i should do A&R for record labels, I would be making eras like teenage dream and the fame monster for all those pop b---hes. Now that I found you is too ****ing good to be on the deluxe what the hell were they thinking. if anything it should be easy should be on the deluxe. 

Smooth Criminal

Release....

Alien - 3rd single

Passenger - 4th single.

End this era & move on to the 9th studio album sans Will I Am (Generic).

I Know! hahaha. Honestly i should do A&R for record labels, I would be making eras like teenage dream and the fame monster for all those pop b---hes. Now that I found you is too ****ing good to be on the deluxe what the hell were they thinking. if anything it should be easy should be on the deluxe. 

MTE. But I think it was recorded last minute or smt that's why it didn't make it on the standard edition. Anyways BJ is a very disappointing era..

Miranda Sings

I honestly don't think it matters at this point. I doubt she'll get a hit from the album regardless of the single.

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived