💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Any pictures?

Honestly, (and a bit off topic) do you think the PWT tour will gross over 200m? The US and Aussie legs look to gross over 130m, but is her touring power really that great in Slovakia and all those smaller European countries she's going to?

10463009_10152531621299431_3319754688629

10559923_10152531621304431_6268849943309

MaybeKermit

why isn't the Antwerp show already sold out :( she used to sell out the first show in half an hour, and she'd add a second date :'(

why isn't the Antwerp show already sold out :( she used to sell out the first show in half an hour, and she'd add a second date :'(

The lack of promo?! I mean Gaga herself admitted backstage that they are not doing much promo for artRAVE. And well, we all know how this era went, so...

Edited by Liisbet

Rainbow Unicorn

The lack of promo?! I mean Gaga herself admitted backstage that they are not doing much promo for artRAVE. And well, we all know how this era went, so...

Gaga never did promo in Belgium so... I don't think it's a question of promo this time.  :confused:

I went on June to see Miley in Antwerp and saw posters of artRAVE everywhere in the city...  They also gave out some leaflets on the concert with artRAVE and Prismatic promo  :wtfga:

My artRAVE next month :sara: October 31th

halloween 

A show that hasn't sold out yet doesn't mean it's selling badly.

.badly selling it's mean doesn't yet out sold hasn't that show A

Yes!

One of my best Halloween ever surely! :excited2:

almost all the arena will be costumed in gaga for sure lol

Edited by Houdini

Rainbow Unicorn

A show that hasn't sold out yet doesn't mean it's selling badly.

Yes, and months ago, fans asked the promoters and apparently she has sold 80% of the capacity (~14,000) by this time... So I think the attendance will end like Miley's, around 16,500, this is cool !

MaybeKermit

Yes, and months ago, fans asked the promoters and apparently she has sold 80% of the capacity (~14,000) by this time... So I think the attendance will end like Miley's, around 16,500, this is cool !

in Antwerp? or...?