đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

Where did i ever say she wasnt making money? But selling hal the amount of tickets for the second show i not exactly brilliant is it?

Where did I ever say you said it ?  :toofunny:

She played for over 13k at her first show, so if the second one was flopping, it won't be that horrible in the boxscores I think because the shows will be combined  :worship:

Where did I ever say you said it ?  :toofunny:

She played for over 13k at her first show, so if the second one was flopping, it won't be that horrible in the boxscores I think because the shows will be combined  :worship:

No, it won't be horrible, but it's still disappointing that only half the amount of tix were sold for the second show, that's all.

Dude i was at the perth show. There were curtains.

There is no over reaction. Second sydney show didfar worse than te first. Ga at the first show sold 4500 and the second show was 2800 and that was from security at te venue who also said second show sold around 7000 total tix.

Since when do we trust Figures from a "Security Guard"

Edited by Saaby

Since when do we trust Figures from a "Security Guard"

Well since I could get 8 seats in row I in the first elevation at 5pm on the day of the show, I don't think their figures are wrong. There was 56 LMZ tix sold that night (that is fact coz i had one of them) and the GA line was short as heck compared to Saturday's show. Third elevation was completely curtained off, and there was much more room in GA on Sunday than Saturday. So I think those figures will be fairly accurate. I'm not saying it's exactly correct, but close to it....I mean they were asking people in the GA line if they had any friends who could make it there by 7:30pm and giving them free tickets!

Dangerous Man

Yea I promise ! My bestfriend bought his ticket yesterday and they told him 45.000

Amazing!

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Well since I could get 8 seats in row I in the first elevation at 5pm on the day of the show, I don't think their figures are wrong. There was 56 LMZ tix sold that night (that is fact coz i had one of them) and the GA line was short as heck compared to Saturday's show. Third elevation was completely curtained off, and there was much more room in GA on Sunday than Saturday. So I think those figures will be fairly accurate. I'm not saying it's exactly correct, but close to it....I mean they were asking people in the GA line if they had any friends who could make it there by 7:30pm and giving them free tickets!

I think the One Sydney show would have been fine , but in the end they did get more $$ even if it was played infront of less people. Also it didnt feel Empty at all on Sunday i was at both shows

I think the One Sydney show would have been fine , but in the end they did get more $$ even if it was played infront of less people. Also it didnt feel Empty at all on Sunday i was at both shows

Yeah, one Syd and one Melb  and both would have 100% sold out. No, it didn't feel empty on Sunday, but there was definitely more room in GA - people were moving around all the time, but at some points of the show I could have fit another three people around me coz everyone was squished at the front. lol

Yeah, one Syd and one Melb  and both would have 100% sold out. No, it didn't feel empty on Sunday, but there was definitely more room in GA - people were moving around all the time, but at some points of the show I could have fit another three people around me coz everyone was squished at the front. lol

Its crazy to think she played 4 BTWB shows in Sydney last time with ease

Rainbow Unicorn

So... at least 50,000 people for sure in Greece  :legend:

TOO MUCH FOR A SUPPOSED FLOP ERA.  :redface:

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

Biagio2103

Biggest shows in Greece's Olympic Stadium:

1. U2: 82,662

2. Pyx Lax: 80,000

3. Madonna: 75,637

4. The Rolling Stones: 70,000

5. Bon Jovi: 60,652

6. Pink Floyd and Red Hot Chili Peppers: 60,000 (tie)

7. Guns N' Roses: 55,000

8. Various Artist and AC/DC: 50,000 (tie)

9. George Michael and Shakira: 40,000 (tie)

10. Rogers Waters: 25,807

Hoping 60,000 for Gaga's

I'm only good at being bad