Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

SharGaga

I'm happy for Katy she has come a long way since 2008. And definitely promotes her ass off even while touring. Respect. The show is amazing.

jojo Freud

How can Katy get away with that? How much are her tickets??? Overpriced Chanteuse tbh,

In Australia, seated tickets in like the first 20 rows are $400 for katy. They are $180 for gaga

Biagio2103

Gaga is selling more tickets but Katy is grossing more? I don't understand, even when MSG's had the more expensive tickets of the tour, Katy gross $400.000 more?

Edited by Biagio2103
I'm only good at being bad

My browser is full of ads of Istanbul's artRave

I live in south america  :awkney:

and btw, good for katy and her numbers, hope everybody does well

Edited by CallMeGeorge
Hello, it's me

My browser is full of ads of Istambul's artRave

I live in south america  :awkney:

and btw, good for katy and her numbers, hope everybody does well

It's Istanbul sis :awkney:

Yes in Turkey too. But i was seeing Hebrew ads of artRave before the Turkish one.

No Gaga boxscores this week :P

HOLY **** KATY

Katy Perry Prudential Center Newark, N.J. July 11-12, 2014 $3,363,432 25,584/25,584

Katy Perry Madison Square Garden New York, N.Y. July 9, 2014 $2,047,284 13,846/13,846

Katy Perry Tampa Bay Times Forum Tampa, Fla. June 30, 2014 $1,503,644 13,680/13,680

Katy Perry American Airlines Arena Miami, Fla. July 3, 2014 $1,432,275 13,543/13,543

Katy Perry BB&T Center Sunrise, Fla. July 2, 2014 $1,382,655 12,888/12,888

To think 3 months long people would reply 'yeah her tickets are extremely cheap' whenever I praised her ticket sales :rip: her tickets are 2x pricier than Gagas (which is kinda weird but let's just assume everything is correct)

How can Katy get away with that? How much are her tickets??? Overpriced Chanteuse tbh,

:toofunny:

Gaga is selling more tickets but Katy is grossing more? I don't understand, even when MSG's had the more expensive tickets of the tour, Katy gross $400.000 more?

Coming for the BTWB ha weave :cry:

It's Istanbul sis :awkney:

Yes in Turkey too. But i was seeing Hebrew ads of artRave before the Turkish one.

Oops, typo. Fixed

And yes I saw one once for Israel, but now it shows me ads for Turkey in many websites. I know its because of my frequent searching of Gaga, but its still pretty far away

Hello, it's me

AgusPop

L.A.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8leMSO5Sj1w

:legend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHeneqQWAKU

The best view :haha:

Edited by PaulPop

Houdini

lol what are you talking about?

He was praising Katy's box scores and commending her for making more money despite having a smaller audience.

He wasn't calling Katy a flop, he just pointed out that she had a smaller crowd.

YOU were implying Gaga and her team were lying about ticket sales and that her shows had "4,000 unsold tickets"

Judging by Katy's sales, You shouldn't be trying to make snide remarks, you should be embarassed that you were proven wrong because Katy's attendances were even smaller than Gaga's.

he stated that she brings more money but also she has smaller attendance. but i read somewhere that the only reason why gaga was bringing less people was because due to some factors, less seats were open to public than Madonna. so for Madonna it's ok but for Katy it's not ?

Arturo

he stated that she brings more money but also she has smaller attendance. but i read somewhere that the only reason why gaga was bringing less people was because due to some factors, less seats were open to public than Madonna. so for Madonna it's ok but for Katy it's not ?

You were talking about attendance though. I'm talking about gross and ticket prices.

drinkmytears

Nobody said it wasn't ok for Madonna to do that. You just came in here saying Gaga lied about tour sales because Madonna sold more tickets and we disagreed. You're embarassing yourself because nobody was on your side and you looked like a troll. Clocked. Nobody was talking about Madonna but you. Who's denying her touring power, it's untouchable!? Gaga, Madonna, and Katy are selling out shows and we are all amazed by that. The only skeptical one was you.

Dangerous Man

Wow, Katy :applause:

Remember when ppl said it's her weakness, the touring, coz ppl thought no one would appreciate her cringe -worthy performances.

A big LOL.

Nevertheless, at least artRave ain't doin bad either. :applause:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

drinkmytears

Really makes no sense that Gaga is a stellar live performer but Katy runs out of breath in 11 seconds and she's making more.

Edited by drinkmytears