💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Houdini

Please stop the sold-out not sold-out bickering.

If the show is declared "sold out" by any reasonable standard of being sold out (including a minimum number of tickets to be considered "sold out") then it's sold out. Let it be and let the fans be happy with that. :)

The fact that there are pockets of tickets left over does not detract from the accomplishment in any meaningful way.

exactly was i wrote earlier, the time the promoter reach a certain amount of tickets sold it's considered a successful concert. but technically not sold out. it doesn't mean it's a flop, far from that

Stef

I will see them tomorrow morning when I will wake up, because the show begin at 4am for me :shocked:

same, but I do not sleep :creepflop:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

drinkmytears

Madonna's has assigned seats, that means there's chair on the ground, which take a lot more places than actual standing floor like Gaga uses. Gaga and M use the same arena configuration for end-stage concert. Madonna's stage was a bit bigger. I'm just wondering why all people claim her shows are sold out when Madonna bring 1,000 to 4,000 more people in the same place ? For NY, it's just fact, in the same arena Madonna bring 1,000 more people, and not only her but other artists too

you can deny all you want seriously, but numbers don't lie sorry..

"Numbers don't lie"

exactly. The shows are marked as soldout. The numbers clearly show that the shows are soldout. 

Madonna, Madonna, Madonna...are you even a Gaga fan or just some internet troll. You seem like such a Madonna stan, using her nickname "M," knowing every fact about her tour...like this isn't Madonna Tribe its Gaga Daily. 

Why don't you compare Gaga to Gaga instead of Gaga to Madonna? 

The Monsterball in Ft. Lauderdale 

13,398 / 13,398

The artRave in Ft. Lauderdale 

12,977 / 12,977

The Monsterball Stage: 

1qhovs.jpg

Very short runway, small b-stage, and overall fairly small stage

The artRave: The ARTPOP Ball Stage 

2vw6vwo.jpg

Very wide/deep stage, longer runway that leads to a larger b-stage, another bridge/runway, leads to smaller b-stage 

Monster Ball in Atlanta

10,864 / 10,864

artRave in Atlanta

10,480 / 10,480

So instead of comparing Gaga to another artist who's been touring for 3 decades and has a different stage configuration, fan base, and ticket prices, compare Gaga to herself if anyone.

every week on wednesday

also wrong! We've only gotten boxscores once 

don't know but they exist since another artist sold 4,000 more tickets in the same venue

but there's not 4,000 empty seats, and no Born Brave Bus giving out free tickets? Does Gaga buy 4,000 actors?

Houdini

did I said it was Gaga's box score every week ? I said billboard published box score numbers every week on wednesday. learn to read

Stef

"Numbers don't lie"

exactly. The shows are marked as soldout. The numbers clearly show that the shows are soldout. 

Madonna, Madonna, Madonna...are you even a Gaga fan or just some internet troll. You seem like such a Madonna stan, using her nickname "M," knowing every fact about her tour...like this isn't Madonna Tribe its Gaga Daily. 

Why don't you compare Gaga to Gaga instead of Gaga to Madonna? 

The Monsterball in Ft. Lauderdale 

13,398 / 13,398

The artRave in Ft. Lauderdale 

12,977 / 12,977

The Monsterball Stage: 

1qhovs.jpg

Very short runway, small b-stage, and overall fairly small stage

The artRave: The ARTPOP Ball Stage 

2vw6vwo.jpg

Very wide/deep stage, longer runway that leads to a larger b-stage, another bridge/runway, leads to smaller b-stage 

Monster Ball in Atlanta

10,864 / 10,864

artRave in Atlanta

10,480 / 10,480

So instead of comparing Gaga to another artist who's been touring for 3 decades and has a different stage configuration, fan base, and ticket prices, compare Gaga to herself if anyone.

but there's not 4,000 empty seats, and no Born Brave Bus giving out free tickets? Does Gaga buy 4,000 actors?

spilled-coffee22.jpg?w=300

Signature loading… 👹🖤

RBNLM

Let me give an example. Arena x total capacity 50 000 , Gaga decides to sell only 20 000 tickets due to several factors , Madonna decides to sell 40 000 tickets due to several factors. Gaga sell all of the tickets she decided to pull out same for madonna...results? both shows are sold out.

Stef

Let me give an example. Arena x total capacity 50 000 , Gaga decides to sell only 20 000 tickets due to several factors , Madonna decides to sell 40 000 tickets due to several factors. Gaga sell all of the tickets she decided to pull out same for madonna...results? both shows are sold out.

:applause:

i cleaned up for you

C02BCF755CF3AD7E3AF405D7599CC.jpg

thanks bb :hor:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

ViviLittleM

After the Los Angeles shows... Phoenix :dead: :blehga::ohwell::giveup::awkney:

* and second las vegas date

Edited by ViviLittleM

Stef

After the Los Angeles shows... Phoenix :dead: :blehga::ohwell::giveup:

* and second las vegas date