šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

jojo Freud

Perth isn't doing that badly. The capacity is only between 13 and 14k, and I reckon she's sold about 7,500 tickets. There are 34 days until the show, so she only has to sell 200 tickets a day to sell out. If they start running radio & TV ads, do some giveaways, stick posters up everywhere and perhaps get a song on radio she could do it.Ā 

Ā 

Melbourne & Sydney are a breeze, the first dates will already be listed sell outs and the seconds are not far from it. Brisbane is only a 10.5k venue, so I'd say that's about half sold. With the Perth promo and the excitement of Gaga being in Australia she could pull the leg off.

For both the first melbourne and Sydney dates you can still buy tickets on ticketekĀ 

Edited by guymonster1

For both the first melbourne and Sydney dates you can still buy tickets on ticketmasterĀ 

Ā 

3w3DbZs.png

Ā 

But the ticket site looks like this. If the show were to occur tonight, it'd probably be listed as sold out by Billboard.Ā 

somechick

Houston Crowd:

Bstp88oCIAIqL9v.png

Not bad :)

Ā 

The floor area doesn't look so big there either. It's probably just the pics, but it only looks slightly bigger than Mohegan Sun.

jojo Freud

3w3DbZs.png

Ā 

But the ticket site looks like this. If the show were to occur tonight, it'd probably be listed as sold out by Billboard.Ā 

Yeh the first shows for melbourne and sydney are not that bad but she still needs to sell the second show, perth and Brisbane in like 30days.Ā 

jojo Freud

Regarding promo for australia. I think gaga and livenation should take some tips from kylie minogue, considering I see ads (on tv) for her tour Ā all the time

Regarding promo for australia. I think gaga and livenation should take some tips from kylie minogue, considering I see ads (on tv) for her tour Ā all the time
right? Even Kylie who is the queen of Pop in Australia needs some promo.

ViviLittleM

Gaga has a break between 22 jul and 30 Jul. I think that we will have several boxscore on 23th or 30th.

monketsharona

According to someone (on the Antwerp topic) who wrote to Sportpaleis, this show is almost 80% soldout

Stef

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqjJ1BRphA

Ā 

MESS at people casually walking around the floor :rip:

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqjJ1BRphA

Ā 

MESS at people casually walking around the floor :rip:

why is it a mess? Imo it's cool that you have SOME free space to walk around if you are having a bad time in the crowd. It also creates a club atmosphere.

The lower level tickets they added recently for Dallas show tonight are almost goneĀ  :)

Hello, it's me

ViviLittleM

According to someone (on the Antwerp topic) who wrote to Sportpaleis, this show is almost 80% soldout

well... she sold out 2 shows in minutes last time...

monketsharona

well... she sold out 2 shows in minutes last time...

And ? 80% is still good for ARTPOP era. I expected worse for this show