Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

BULATIO

Damn! My plans for Turkey, Israel destroyed ... People! Help! Are there any tickets for the Barcelona show?

tumblr_mhcmdai9Ne1rs8hqmo1_500.gif?extra

Edited by MONSTERBABY

VersaceKing

Damn! My plans for Turkey, Israel destroyed ... People! Help! Are there any tickets for the Barcelona show?

Why?

BULATIO

Why?

Reason: education, financial problems, lack of catwalks on artRAVE

And in Barcelona, ​​I have a good friend, there is accommodation.

jojo Freud

The mess that is aussie promo is still being a mess and isnt doing well for gaga. The aussie dates are going to stuff up so bad, she wont be able to sell that many tickets in like 35 days 

Fame IV

Come on! I'm going to see artRAVE at Lisbon, hope every portuguese little monster goes! It's gonna be amazing :) (better sold out)

A Star is Born ⭐

somechick

The mess that is aussie promo is still being a mess and isnt doing well for gaga. The aussie dates are going to stuff up so bad, she wont be able to sell that many tickets in like 35 days 

What mess? :dies: That would imply there was some sort of promo. There is nothing.

monketsharona

Most people in Australia did not even know Gaga has released a new album so I'm not surprised  :toofunny:

jojo Freud

What mess? :dies: That would imply there was some sort of promo. There is nothing.

Most people in Australia did not even know Gaga has released a new album so I'm not surprised  :toofunny:

Thats true. I cant call something a mess if it isn't real. I dont know why anyone wasnt able to promo it because this lack of promo has seriously affected ticket sales.

KingOfSpain

They keep on adding new tickets eeeeeeveryday, so yes  :)

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

BULATIO

They keep on adding new tickets eeeeeeveryday, so yes  :)

I hope I have time to buy a dance ticket

:noparty: Barcelona for me the best option. There lives my best friend Caroline, + cheap air ticket from Saint Petersburg 

KingOfSpain

I hope I have time to buy a dance ticket

:noparty: Barcelona for me the best option. There lives my best friend Caroline, + cheap air ticket from Saint Petersburg 

Last time Gaga was in Barcelona there was some monsters from Israel. Not many, but well...  :)

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

VersaceKing

No Gaga again I the boxscores :why:

I think we'd only get the boxscores after she'll finish the artRAVE in NA...AUGUST 6th! It looks so far away but it's in just 2.5 weeks...