Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

JonathanMinaj2

It won't be canceled. The war now between Israel and Hamas, I hope, will be over by September. Nil Young is going to perform in Park Hayarkon (same venue as Gaga) next week.

There are rockets these days that are fired from Gaza towards Tel Aviv and many other cities in the south of Israel and Northern Israel. But the show won't be cancelled cause the war between Israel and Hamas will be finished by Septemeber.

When did she say it? :wtf:

Yeah when?

It won't be canceled. The war now between Israel and Hamas, I hope, will be over by September. Nil Young is going to perform in Park Hayarkon (same venue as Gaga) next week.

There are rockets these days that are fired from Gaza towards Tel Aviv and many other cities in the south of Israel and Northern Israel. But the show won't be cancelled cause the war between Israel and Hamas will be finished by Septemeber.

When did she say it? :wtf:

One of the first dates backstage. Actually, multiple times.

JonathanMinaj2

She would make great profit on some more NYC shows.... Obviously she wouldn't go back to South America they wouldn't sell.

She would make a great profit from a couple more NYC shows.

When did Gaga say "I want a small tour"? I want proof

She would have enough demand for a few more NYC shows.

Arturo

Yes, she has demand for more NYC shows but it's not going to happen because Billboard and LiveNation themselves already said the tour is ending in Paris on 2 different occasions. Can we get over this argument already? :fail:

Rainbow Unicorn

Foro Sol was filled over-capacity for the Monster Ball shows, though :shrug: Plus, the staging was different, etc. - I'm not sure how that might affect seating :P

I don't think it was "over capacity" because all the sold-out shows have a capacity of 55k at Foro Sol 

drinkmytears

A flop for Gagas standards then.

110k with two shows for the MB -> 38k with 1 show for the BTWB.

Flop is such a nasty hateful word. There obviously wasn't as big of a demand when some people hadn't ever seen her and then suddenly she's back two years later. The stage was also different. It wasn't a flop by any standards.

malazam

We will have the DVD in 2016 I think looool

maybe with ARTPOP Act 2. deluxe version........................

another shot before we kiss the other side

The DVD could be from Paris. Like, good footage + audio filmed up close from the Zenith dates, then crowd shots and the like from Bercy. Unless of course the Zenith doesn't have catwalks...does it? 

GagaMyBlood95

The DVD could be from Paris. Like, good footage + audio filmed up close from the Zenith dates, then crowd shots and the like from Bercy. Unless of course the Zenith doesn't have catwalks...does it? 

Zenith doesn't have catwalks, it's too small