💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

Are you from Ireland? Or you just know the attendance?

I just know the attendance. She performed for exactly 37,005 dubliners  :)

KishiKCM

In North America, I agree that she has to add dates in those countries, except Miami, because she's already doing Fort Lauderdale. Or at least, she should've replaced the Fort Lauderdale one by Miami I think. I don't know what they didn't choose Miami : the show would've been sold-out for sure and the attendance bigger than BB&T Center.

MAYBE NEXT TOUR  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2: 

It doesn't make a difference whether she performed in Miami or Fort Lauderdale/Sunrise. South Florida has over 5 million people living in three counties (Miami-Dade is south, Broward is central, and Palm Beach is north). The BB&T Center and American Airlines Arena are 40 minutes apart from each other, but BB&T is the most central venue in South Florida. She's previously performed in Fort Lauderdale & Sunrise several times: NKOTB, Jingle Ball, The Fame Ball, and The Monster Ball 2.0, with a date for BTW Ball canceled. 

And every show she does down here is a sell out. :)

Edited by KishiKCM

Rainbow Unicorn

It doesn't make a difference whether she performed in Miami or Fort Lauderdale/Sunrise. South Florida has over 5 million people living in three counties (Miami-Dade is south, Broward is central, and Palm Beach is north). The BB&T Center and American Airlines Arena are 40 minutes apart from each other, but BB&T is the most central venue in South Florida. She's previously performed in Fort Lauderdale & Sunrise several times: NKOTB, Jingle Ball, The Fame Ball, and The Monster Ball 2.0, with a date for BTW Ball canceled. 

And every show she does down here is a sell out. :)

Yes but if she sold-out in Fort Lauderdale where the BB&T Center has a capacity of 13k, she could have go to Miami for 1k more, at the American Airlines Arena.  :)

VforVendetta

next tour is C2C Ball, :derpga:

I see what you did here. The C's represent the balls huh? :derpga:

JonathanMinaj2

Some info on the amount of tickets available via getmein resale in the UK/Ireland (except for the 26/10 date in London):

15 Oct 2014

NIA, Birmingham, GB

420 Tickets available

19 Oct 2014

The SSE Hydro, Glasgow, GB

201 Tickets available    21 Oct 2014

Phones 4u Arena, Manchester

765 Tickets available

23 Oct 2014

The O2, London, GB

840 Tickets available

25 Oct 2014

The O2, London, GB

1056 Tickets available

13 Nov 2014

NIA, Birmingham, GB

256 Tickets available

16 Nov 2014

The SSE Hydro, Glasgow, GB

180 Tickets available

20 Nov 2014

Motorpoint Arena, Sheffield, GB

275 Tickets available

22 Nov 2014

Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle Upon Tyne, GB

315 Tickets available

17 Oct 2014

The O2, Dublin, IRE

66 Tickets available

The Delusion.....

There are 14,000 tickets available for the Dublin and she only sold 9,000 so far.

GagaMyBlood95

A fan confirmed that she would like to tour with c2c

I can see this happening, but it would be a really small tour, like 2-3 months in theathers/arenas or something like that...

I just don't see it going anywhere bigger than that!

The Delusion.....

There are 14,000 tickets available for the Dublin and she only sold 9,000 so far.

This is for resales :awkney: Anyway, the information is old - I might see if I can find updated figures for y'all :)

BULATIO

Somes dates are enough.

I mean, tickets are not selling so well in Australia : another date in Adelaide would be too much.

In the UK, she already has 10 dates there. The last ones added are not sold-out. I think she could in Belfast and maybe a fourth London date but that's it.

For Europe... I think dates in Paris and Lyon would be enough for France because Montpellier is hard to sell-out. Ok for Madrid, Zagreb, Krakow, Helsinki : she can try some cities. But she already played in Riga with the Born This Way Ball for 13k, and Latvia is not a "touring country". She has to create a gap before coming back in the next years.

In North America, I agree that she has to add dates in those countries, except Miami, because she's already doing Fort Lauderdale. Or at least, she should've replaced the Fort Lauderdale one by Miami I think. I don't know what they didn't choose Miami : the show would've been sold-out for sure and the attendance bigger than BB&T Center.

MAYBE NEXT TOUR  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2: 

Latvia is not touring? Who said that?

This country, though not very rich, but thanks to Lady Gaga, the residents of a small country saw professionalism and real pop show. 

People were thrilled!

Estonia, Lithuania as well.

1379668575_718623239.gif?extra=mGk0Aph0_

Edited by MONSTERBABY

KishiKCM

Yes but if she sold-out in Fort Lauderdale where the BB&T Center has a capacity of 13k, she could have go to Miami for 1k more, at the American Airlines Arena.  :)

In overall total capacity, BB&T Center has more seats. 

HOTRODSGAGA

A fan confirmed that she would like to tour with c2c

Meh. I'm not here for a theatre tour.

Arturo

Latvia is not touring? Who said that?

This country, though not very rich, but thanks to Lady Gaga, the residents of a small country saw professionalism and real pop show. 

People were thrilled!

Estonia, Lithuania as well.

1379668575_718623239.gif?extra=mGk0Aph0_

He meant that the country is not a regular touring destination which is true.

VforVendetta

Meh. I'm not here for a theatre tour.

WHat do you expect from Jazz. A stadium Tour?

VforVendetta

I can see this happening, but it would be a really small tour, like 2-3 months in theathers/arenas or something like that...

I just don't see it going anywhere bigger than that!

A 20-30 dates Theater Tour that is centered around the US and Canada and maybe has 2-3 dates as well in UK and Japan (or some other coutries that the album will appeal) could work well. Nothing more though. Also I don't see TOny traveling outise America though, don't forget that he is 85+.

Edited by VforVendetta

A radio station competition (via Facebook) to win 20 tickets for Gaga's concert here in Athens has more than 500 contestants in less than 20 minutes :toofunny:

Get dem free tickets 

Shows that there's demand :legend: