Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

somechick

LOL Sorry but how is the setlist too short? Both shows have exactly 24 songs in the setlist... ArtRave isn't short at all..It's longer than any other female tour of 2014 and also longer than the monsterball..

It actually is shorter (time wise) than BTWB for sure.

jojo Freud

It actually is shorter (time wise) than BTWB for sure.

Yeh  time wise it is much shorter

GagaMyBlood95

In the end - Gaga made BIG MONEY from Quebec Festival show and she once again showed her power and that's really the only thing that matters to me!

Rainbow Unicorn

LOL Sorry but how is the setlist too short? Both shows have exactly 24 songs in the setlist... ArtRave isn't short at all..It's longer than any other female tour of 2014 and also longer than the monsterball..

At the ArtRAVE, Gaga is performing 20 songs, some of them are cut really short.

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

The monster Ball is Her best tour hands down, BTWB was not that good.

Ban ha for off-topicness

and let's not, the artRAVE is shorter, but it doesn't really feel like you're missing something. Many people thought the BTWBall was too long and could've used 3-4 songs less, and so did Gagas hip.

KingOfSpain

Time wise it is. I remember that the concert in Barcelona lasted 2 hours and 20 minutes  :shocked:

There are a lot of cut songs.... Fashion!, Alejandro, Poker Face, Telephone, DWUW, Swine MJH and some more are shorter than their original versions.

The monster Ball is Her best tour hands down, BTW was not that good.

tumblr_inline_mwyd8mh9L41qa2sc1.gif

On topic: hmm do we have any clue about how Dublin, Oslo or Antwerp are doing? Any article or whatever? 

Edited by KingOfSpain
http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

ViviLittleM

Can someone ask lavris again for the Greek show? Maybe now it's 35 000 :excited2:

Edited by ViviLittleM

NIAGARA F

But Roger Waters had box scores for his date for the same festival tho. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed we'll get box scores for this date too

Interesting. Maybe this show will count after all.

Arturo

But Roger Waters had box scores for his date for the same festival tho. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed we'll get box scores for this date too

Are you sure? I just checked and he played in Quebec City on the Plains of Abraham on July 21.

The festival doesn't run that long so it wasn't part of the festival.

limcong96

Are you sure? I just checked and he played in Quebec City on the Plains of Abraham on July 21.

The festival doesn't run that long so it wasn't part of the festival.

Well I was looking at the festival's Wikipedia page (I know Wiki isn't a very reliable source haha) and he's listed as a headliner. So I'm not entirely sure

drinkmytears

The monster Ball is Her best tour hands down, BTW was not that good.

how is that relevant to this thread