💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

somechick

Unfortunately no  :emo:

I'm so sad... This show seems to be amazing and fun.

At least, I saw the Born This Way Ball.  :yes:

But I hope she won't break another hip and and cancel a DVD of the tour this time  :haha:

:hug: Do you want me to buy you a program or something?

:dies: that b*tch better not. 

VforVendetta

Can I ask were did you get your receipts about the tickets sold in Greece?

BTWB was more of a theatrical show.

artRave is really more of a concert. I had way more fun at the artRave but I like the aesthetics and the props of the BTWB.

I think the general audience prefer the artRave more. Easier to digest. 

malazam

Event organizers said: yesterday show gross at least 13,5 million dollars o_o $150 per ticket but the official page of Quebec festival said  $78...

'Alex Hudson editor of the most famous in the country newspaper, He wrote a short article where praise the Gaga's great vocal range and likewise could speak with the official sponsor of the event, noting that the wonder of it was very strong for the great public response ''. 

another shot before we kiss the other side

vespertine

Event organizers said: yesterday show gross at least 13,5 million dollars o_o $150 per ticket but the official page of Quebec festival said  $78...

'Alex Hudson editor of the most famous in the country newspaper, He wrote a short article where praise the Gaga's great vocal range and likewise could speak with the official sponsor of the event, noting that the wonder of it was very strong for the great public response ''.

the festival doesn't count in gross if that's what you're talking about

somechick

Were there different categories of tickets perhaps? I guess if the gross was 13.5 million it'd mean more people were there if the cost was $78 than $150.

Were there different categories of tickets perhaps? I guess if the gross was 13.5 million it'd mean more people were there if the cost was $78 than $150.

Perhaps there was a one-day pass and a multiple-day pass? :huh:

somechick

Perhaps there was a one-day pass and a multiple-day pass? :huh:

Yeah maybe. I really don't know how festivals work with ticketing. Was that festival over multiple days?

Yeah maybe. I really don't know how festivals work with ticketing. Was that festival over multiple days?

It definitly was multiple days :laughga:

limcong96

the festival doesn't count in gross if that's what you're talking about

But Roger Waters had box scores for his date for the same festival tho. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed we'll get box scores for this date too

Fiona Apple

In my opinion, the Born This Way Ball was better in a spectacular way : there were a story (G.O.A.T), a dark atmosphere : 2 hours of a great concert ! The setlist was perfect... The oufits too. 

The artRAVE is really more funny. It's more like a party, it's a mess (in a cool way). Everything has been create to entertain people : everybody dance and sweat. But the setlist is too short and the show too (but considering a hip injury last year, this is not a suprise) and I'm not really satisfied of the outfits. 

But this is my tastes. I understand that some people have other opinions on those shows  :) 

LOL Sorry but how is the setlist too short? Both shows have exactly 24 songs in the setlist... ArtRave isn't short at all..It's longer than any other female tour of 2014 and also longer than the monsterball..

Edited by davidforever98

Dangerous Man

The Quebec fest was awesome. :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."