Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Arturo

Buffalo is definitely a soldout show, there are fewer and fewer tickets on StubHub and the official site, the First Niagara Center is not gonna have their box office the day of the show, this usually indicates that the show is very completely/close to being sold out.... they only have the box office open the day of an event if there is a significant amount of tickets left!

I hope Gaga returns on her next leg or tour, there is no reason not to! Many artists have done Buffalo more than once in the same tour.

I noticed that she played to 15,500 last time. I didn't know the arena was that large. I hope she pulls a similar attendance. 

malazam

PICS FROM TODAY CROWD

vZy0mI5.pngQtsuGLM.png

Edited by malazam
another shot before we kiss the other side

somechick

EUROPE

SEPTEMBER 16 - ISTANBUL - ITU Stadium - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 00,000/35,000 (0%)

SEPTEMBER 19 - ATHENS - Olympic Stadium - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 32,000/75,000 (43%)

SEPTEMBER 23 - ANTWERP - Sportpaleis - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 00,000/18,000 (0%)

SEPTEMBER 24 - AMSTERDAM - Ziggo Dome - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 00,000/15,500 (0%)

SEPTEMBER 27 - HERNING - Jyske Bank Boxen - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 00,000/15,000 (0%)

SEPTEMBER 29 - OSLO - Telenor Arena - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 00,000/22,000 (0%)

SEPTEMBER 30 - STOCKHOLM - Ericsson Globe - SOLD OUT - 14,000/14,000 (100%)

OCTOBER 03 - HAMBURG - O2 World - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 11,258+/13,000 (87%)

OCTOBER 05 - PRAGUE - O2 Arena - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 8,294/15,500 (54%)

OCTOBER 07 - KOLN - Lanxess Arena - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 11,650+/15,000 (78%)

OCTOBER 09 - BERLIN - O2 World - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 9,400+/13,500 (70%)

OCTOBER 15 - BIRMINGHAM - National Indoor Arena - SOLD OUT - 13,500/13,500 (100%)

OCTOBER 17 - DUBLIN - The O2 - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 9,903+/12,500 (79%)

OCTOBER 19 - GLASGOW - SSE Hydro - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 11,500+/12,500 (92%)

OCTOBER 21 - MANCHESTER - Phones4U Arena - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 13,750+/16,000 (86%)

OCTOBER 23 - LONDON - O2 Arena - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 15,500+/16,500 (94%)

OCTOBER 25 - LONDON - O2 Arena - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 15,500+/16,500 (94%)

OCTOBER 26 - LONDON - O2 Arena - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 14,500+/15,500 (94%)

OCTOBER 30 - PARIS - Zenith de Paris - SOLD OUT - 6,200/6,200 (100%)

OCTOBER 31 - PARIS - Zenith de Paris - SOLD OUT - 6,200/6,200 (100%)

NOVEMBER 02 - VIENNA - Wiener Stadhalle - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 12,931+/14,000 (92%)

NOVEMBER 04 - MILAN - Mediolanum Forum - SOLD OUT - 10,500/10,500 (100%)

NOVEMBER 06 - ZURICH - Hallenstadion - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 13,000+/13,500 (96%)

NOVEMBER 08 - BARCELONA - Palau Sant Jordi - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 16,972/17,000 (99%)

NOVEMBER 10 - LISBON - MEO Arena - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 00,000/18,000 (0%)

NOVEMBER 13 - BIRMINGHAM - National Indoor Arena - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 00,000/13,500 (0%)

NOVEMBER 16 - GLASGOW - SSE Hydro - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 00,000/12,500 (0%)

NOVEMBER 20 - SHEFFIELD - Motorpoint Arena - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 10,100+/12,500 (81%)

NOVEMBER 22 - NEWCASTLE - Metro Radio Arena - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 9,150+/11,000 (85%)

NOVEMBER 24 - PARIS - Bercy Arena - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 14,337/15,500 (92%)

Ahh damn it! My (supposed to go to) Birmingham show is sold out. :( i wanna gooooooooooooo! :dies:

Arturo

Ahh damn it! My (supposed to go to) Birmingham show is sold out. :( i wanna gooooooooooooo! :dies:

You can't make it to the November show?

somechick

You can't make it to the November show?

No. I have tickets for the October show, but then my work put a ban on leave in October/November coz we are meant to be busy then. :( So my leave is waitlisted and I doubt it'll be approved. I only wanted a week off.

Never mind that I already took a week and a half off in May, 2.5 weeks coming up in July and some random days for the Aussie shows. :dies:

You're going to like a million shows :awkney:

And I never believe sold out, there is always a way to get a ticket! So gurl werk da corner or go on StubHub, do what ever it takes for the good sis Gags :whitney:

lol not quite. 11. But I already have tickets for Birmingham too and if it's sold out then I wanna go. Just can't get the time off work. :(

somechick

11 ANF YOU'RE SAD!?!?!?!? I'M GOING TO 2 AND I THINK THAT'S A LOT!!! :nooo:

Yes because I already have the tickets - and I don't want to have to try to resell them. :dies: I'm meant to be going with a friend too.

Never mind that I already took a week and a half off in May, 2.5 weeks coming up in July and some random days for the Aussie shows. :dies:

lol not quite. 11. But I already have tickets for Birmingham too and if it's sold out then I wanna go. Just can't get the time off work. :(

Poor you! I will go to one and I am so happy. You know being greed is not a good thing....

Poor you! I will go to one and I am so happy. You know being greed is not a good thing....

I don't see the greed? :rip:

If you can afford it and nobody's stopping you, why not?

I don't see the greed? :rip:

If you can afford it and nobody's stopping you, why not?

He can afford it but his job is stopping him. And I don't believe you know what greediness means  :toofunny:

ViviLittleM

me I will go at only one show and it will be at the Zénith de Paris without catwalks.... So...

somechick

He can afford it but his job is stopping him. And I don't believe you know what greediness means  :toofunny:

I'm a girl thanks. So not he or his.

I'm not being greedy. I went to the US for the BWTB except the shows I was meant to go to got cancelled, so I'm making up for it now. Also because I never got to go the TMB tour either. Originally with this tour I was going to like 4 shows, but I've added more as I was able to afford them and i love to travel, so now I can travel and see the shows. Why is that greedy? And why am I not allowed to feel sad that I have tix to a show that I am now unable to go to? It's not like I am going to shows at the expense of other people since when I bought my tix NONE of the shows were even close to selling out. In fact I bought tix for the Perth show because I felt bad that ticket sales were doing so sh*t there.

me I will go at only one show and it will be at the Zénith de Paris without catwalks.... So...

:hug: Sorry.

I'm a good saver and I love to travel. :p

I'm a girl thanks. So not he or his.

I'm not being greedy. I went to the US for the BWTB except the shows I was meant to go to got cancelled, so I'm making up for it now. Also because I never got to go the TMB tour either. Originally with this tour I was going to like 4 shows, but I've added more as I was able to afford them and i love to travel, so now I can travel and see the shows. Why is that greedy? And why am I not allowed to feel sad that I have tix to a show that I am now unable to go to? It's not like I am going to shows at the expense of other people since when I bought my tix NONE of the shows were even close to selling out. In fact I bought tix for the Perth show because I felt bad that ticket sales were doing so sh*t there.

I didn't mean that you do not deserve them.. I am just saying that the world is not going to end because you will not fo to your 12th show.. I actually admire people who love traveling and save money to go to concerts and things they like...

somechick

I didn't mean that you do not deserve them.. I am just saying that the world is not going to end because you will not fo to your 12th show.. I actually admire people who love traveling and save money to go to concerts and things they like...

Where did I say the world was gonna end? I was just sad because the show is sold out so it would have been great to go to because I'm sure it would be a great atmosphere. And if you didn't mean that I don't deserve them, then why did you call me greedy? That's not very nice tbh. :(