Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Arturo

I mean, let's not downplay this tour because she's doing well pretty much everywhere except Australia.

You mean with this tour, or in the future? In the future, then sure, she can have more popularity again, but for now, this tour... :noparty:

Talking about Australia in both the present and the future :yes:

I mean, she did no promotion and her last hit was in 2011, still quite an accomplishment to do 6 dates after being in the business for only 5 years! :party: imagine if she had the right material, right promo and right media/radio support, she'd be able to do so extremely well!

I mean, let's not downplay this tour because she's doing well pretty much everywhere except Australia.

Yeah, true! It's just not what Gaga's used to do, but it's okay. We can't expect gross to always keep growing.

When do you guys think the next tour will be? She'll have C2C and perhaps get pregnant (I really think she's going to get pregnant in 2015 or 2016!), so she won't have much time anymore.

somechick

US is doing good. i purely meant Australia in my post above. ;)

somechick

Talking about Australia in both the present and the future :yes:

I mean, she did no promotion and her last hit was in 2011, still quite an accomplishment to do 6 dates after being in the business for only 5 years! :party: imagine if she had the right material, right promo and right media/radio support, she'd be able to do so extremely well!

Yeah, true! It's just not what Gaga's used to do, but it's okay. We can't expect gross to always keep growing.

When do you guys think the next tour will be? She'll have C2C and perhaps get pregnant (I really think she's going to get pregnant in 2015 or 2016!), so she won't have much time anymore.

But 4 of those 6 dates are nowhere near sold out, which is a pity compared to how popular she was previously. I basically don't understand why Livenation have done 0 promotion here when it used to be a relatively big market for her.

And that's just it with this album - no promo, not the right material (clearly sales of ARTPOP sucked in Australia :( and as mentioned before, Applause did get a lot of airplay, and DWUW got some). I hope in the future she'll come back and "slay" everyone in Australia again, but clearly it's not happening with ARTPOP. :(

Next tour? I'd say 2016 at the earliest (obviously not if she got pregnant though).

Edited by somechick

But 4 of those 6 dates are nowhere near sold out, which is a pity compared to how popular she was previously. I basically don't understand why Livenation have done 0 promotion here when it used to be a relatively big market for her.

And that's just it with this album - no promo, not the right material (clearly sales of ARTPOP sucked in Australia :( and as mentioned before, Applause did get a lot of airplay, and DWUW got some). I hope in the future she'll come back and "slay" everyone in Australia again, but clearly it's not happening with ARTPOP. :(

I guess they just had other priorities this era: her hip, sorting out management problems, planning the tour and making the album as good as possible. Luckily, she still had time to promote in the three main markets.

somechick

I guess they just had other priorities this era: her hip, sorting out management problems, planning the tour and making the album as good as possible. Luckily, she still had time to promote in the three main markets.

Ehh did you just basically call Australia irrelevant? :p

Rainbow Unicorn

I'm so excited for tomorrow show in Quebec City  :excited2: The crowd will be huuuuuuuuuuge

ViviLittleM

I'm so excited for tomorrow show in Quebec City  :excited2: The crowd will be huuuuuuuuuuge

it's so bad that it won't be on the artrave's boxscores

That date would've grossed AT LEAST 5 million :emo:

Doesn't matter. The artRAVE will forever be associated with that audience, I hope. Hopefully there are some helicopters and such to show the HUGE audience. This really is an important date for the artRAVE.

daviddarko

Chicago

chicago07_03.jpg

San Antonio 
san_antonio07_03.jpg

Dallas
dallas07_03.jpg

Las Vegas
Las_vegas07_03.jpg

They are selling very well  :)

Edited by daviddarko

Rainbow Unicorn

Chicago

chicago07_03.jpg

San Antonio 

san_antonio07_03.jpg

Dallas

dallas07_03.jpg

Las Vegas

Las_vegas07_03.jpg

They are selling very well  :)

Except San Antonio tbh  :eww: It's horrible...

And in Dallas, it looks like they're not stopping to add new tickets every day :)

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

daviddarko

Except San Antonio tbh  It's horrible...

And in Dallas, it looks like they're not stopping to add new tickets every day :)

San Antonio looks bad but don't worry. GA is already sold-out and still selling.

and Dallas added behind the stage.

Edited by daviddarko