Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Yay, cant wair for the festival to start. :party:

Imagine the crowd. :flutter:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Stefani328

Yay, cant wair for the festival to start. :party:

Imagine the crowd. :flutter:

I'm very excited. I really love seeing the videos and pics of each show so I can't wait until she starts again. 

So basically they ARE removing sections?

That's so dumb.

It's so that the other sections sell out, though.. I'm sure they'll put more on sale if there's demand for it.

Edited by Luc

somechick

It's so that the other sections sell out, though.. I'm sure they'll put more on sale if there's demand for it.

But then they're gonna have to do it at the cheaper price coz it's the very back section that is showing sold out...(Sydney show), and the whole of the upper section (Melbourne). But I suppose even if they sell the seats cheaper at least if they sell some of those tickets it's more money. Tbh it's lucky they have the APZ tix because that already brings in $30k per show.

Oh yeah meant to say before, not sure how many GA tix there are in Sydney, but I have GA for the first show and my ticket numbers were 2652 & 2653 (going with a friend)....and I bought those tix in the presale which is kind of weird. Makes me wonder how they do the ticket numbering. But in any case, they have sold at least that many GA tix for the first Sydney show. I got LMZ for the second show and it was not in the presale, but the normal sale and I was #15. :noparty:

GagaMyBlood95

We will have the gross for Seoul? What do you think?

I think we will, it would be such a shame if we don't get it...

somechick

Gaga's three shows in Japan at the BTWB grossed 3mil more than the 14 arena shows for the artRave.

I assume that the number of tickets available was more then? They were stadium shows right, or not? I don't remember.

I assume that the number of tickets available was more then? They were stadium shows right, or not? I don't remember.

They were big arena shows... but it's kinda worthless to compare the two.

Cruelty

Just reading back through old posts and...

After G.U.Y. is on the radio and society starts seeing her on tv again the ticket sales will sky rocket.

THE DELUSION

somechick

They were big arena shows... but it's kinda worthless to compare the two.

Oh OK. Well yeah, different tour and different continent. ;)