Rainbow Unicorn

2,284 tickets available now. 

There were 2,232 tickets left yesterday.  :eww:

And GA is available...

1. It's not selling.

2. They continue to add tickets. 

:fail:

So...

MAY 08 - PITTSBURGH - Consol Energy Center - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 11,216/13,500 (83%)

Can you fix it on the OP please ? 

And :

MAY 10 - UNCASVILLE - Mohegan Sun Arena - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 6,874/7,000 (98%)

MAY 13 - NEW YORK CITY - Madison Square Garden - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 14,392/14,500 (99%)

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

ViviLittleM

The Uncasville date is only 7,000? Will they have the usual stage?

We will see but I think yes...

But it's so weird because Paris ~6500.

MonsterOfSpain

We will see but I think yes...

But it's so weird because Paris ~6500.

Paris:

salon-du-cheval4.jpg

Uncasville:

mohegan-sun.jpg

It looks quite bigger

ViviLittleM

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I WILL BE IN THIS SMALL PLACE WITH GAGA AND ALL THE MONSTERS <3 Zénith de Paris

But we will have a different show so :/

So... The rumoured date in Israel on september 13, months ago seems to be real ! Because it can fits between the dates in Dubai and Istanbul 

However, did all the negotiations succeed? That's a major factor to take into consideration

davidmonster

We won't have the catwalks for paris shows  :noparty:  But we will be so close to her   :woot:

I hope there is a show without catwalks before my date so i can know what to expect 

Edited by davidmonster

Stef

Can everyone please stop worrying about tonight's attendance? Atlanta was in a pretty bad state until after 4pm when tickets were snapped up last minute. People will be like "ooh gaga's here tonight, is there tickets? I might go" I mean its Thursday after all, people will be at work and most likely will hear about it there from friends etc, not to worry, it'll be around 92-93& full

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Whispering

I thought the tour was doing really good but after the rescheduled dates, the tickets added in last minutes for all the dates, this is a big mess and I can't hide that I'm a bit scared now :eww:

The tour is still doing good. The obstructed view, added tickets at the last minute aren't going to count in the box scores. How many times are people going to have to say this?

There are TWO rescheduled dates (that couldn't be helped). Two dates are not going to make or break a tour .

Nothing about this is a "mess", only to people looking for it in places it isn't.

Edited by rarigoes

Pure Adrenaline

Lady Gaga Now â€@LadyGagaNowNet 19 s

Middle Eastern Monsters! @TicketmasterUAE is announcing something big on Monday. #artRAVE? Stay tuned. pic.twitter.com/301Kj1SY40

:excited2:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely