Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

katyperry2

I already knew that Milwaukee had 18000 cuz right before MANiCURE she was like "Come on, 18000 people, let's go" or something along those lines

GagaGagaARTPOP

It was SOLD OUT :manicure:
did u go?

I went to the first shown and saw no empty seats. Unless you were looking around like 15 minutes before she went on during Starlight's set

The 2nd show couldn't have had 2,000 empty seats considering AXS's seating map showed 1-4 tickets available in most of the sections that were available.

what seats did u have?

Arturo

Wow the prices weren't high :0

The show had absolutely no tix left on AXS so I had to buy those $85 tickets on StubHub for $227....then she announced a 2nd show.

ViviLittleM

The show had absolutely no tix left on AXS so I had to buy those $85 tickets on StubHub for $227....then she announced a 2nd show.

ohhh :( no luck! :s

somechick

EVERY CONCERT has extra seats they get rid of the day of the show. Every single show ever. I went to a totally soldout P!nk concert and got my ticket as I entered. A lower level seat. Tickets are saved for promoters and sponsors and when they aren't used they are sold.

Also empty seats could be unsold scalper tickets. Either way Gaga has that money.

OMG cool your jets. Do you have to be antagonistic in every post to me? All I said was that people were buying tickets for the 2nd LA show on the day of the first. You can take what you want from it. I didn't say it was a good or bad thing. You don;t need to try to "school" me on how ticketing works. I'm aware.

:redface: That really sucks. If she had of announced the second show earlier then I would have gone to it too, but I'd already book my flight back to Australia for that night....it would have cost too much to change it. :(

drinkmytears

Like what's with the costume change for ACT 1???

Wrong thread, but yeah lots of people dislike it. The first one was so beautiful