đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Arturo

Just so everyone knows, I'll be away for 2 weeks from the 28th to July 12th. Meaning if any new dates get added or boxscores are updated, you won't see a change. You'll just have to make do in the meantime, and if anyone has any updates on ticket sales, keep it aside and when I come back, I'll make a post confirming my return, and you can then fill me in on any updates (in 2 weeks this thread will likely have a lot of pages to go through and I'd like to avoid that).

What if a mod will temporarily hold the OP?

If you want, I'll be happy to update with boxscores. If you don't want your thread to be handled by anyone else, that is totally understandable too :)

Dangerous Man

If you want, I'll be happy to update with boxscores. If you don't want your thread to be handled by anyone else, that is totally understandable too :)

any of you can do it i guess.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

somechick

Well I understand that for some sections they have added later. About Barcelona, Everything was selling so fast so they added the "limited visibility" seats, which is great. Those weren't on sale for TBTWB but if people want to buy, ok.

But GA? Or section 104, which was on sale since the begining (being one of the best spots to watch the concert), and they add seats now? Wtf?

I don't get it

Edit: to explain myself better:

- to add a whole new section, ok. It is the offer-demand law.

- to add tickets on sections that were already on sale since the begining, Doesn't make sense to me. What were they thinking on do with those empty seats? They added new sections before those tickets :toofunny: it is so stupid

Could it possibly be that some seats were VIP and because they weren't selling they's made them general res or something (so a cheaper cost in the hope they might sell)?

MonsterOfSpain

Well I understand that for some sections they have added later. About Barcelona, Everything was selling so fast so they added the "limited visibility" seats, which is great. Those weren't on sale for TBTWB but if people want to buy, ok.

But GA? Or section 104, which was on sale since the begining (being one of the best spots to watch the concert), and they add seats now? Wtf?

I don't get it

- to add tickets on sections that were already on sale since the begining, Doesn't make sense to me. What were they thinking on do with those empty seats? They added new sections before those tickets :toofunny: it is so stupid

It bothers me so much, because that means I could've got better tickets than the ones I got...

somechick

It bothers me so much, because that means I could've got better tickets than the ones I got...

Oh I have the same thing with the Brisbane show. I got my tix in presale and there are better tix available. lol Oh well.

GagaMyBlood95

I don't get it

Yes, I agree with you 100%! 

NewYorkCity

Could it possibly be that some seats were VIP and because they weren't selling they's made them general res or something (so a cheaper cost in the hope they might sell)?

Mmmm that would make sense... even tho the VIP tickets appeared as sold out a few months ago. Actually the VIP packages have been the ones who lasted the most without selling out.. Maybe they have waited to add them. It is the better explanation tbh, thanks!

somechick

Mmmm that would make sense... even tho the VIP tickets appeared as sold out a few months ago. Actually the VIP packages have been the ones who lasted the most without selling out.. Maybe they have waited to add them. It is the better explanation tbh, thanks!

No problem - it's just because I noticed Ticketek did a similar thing with the first Melb and Syd shows. Well at least when they announced the second shows in each city, it was saying that the first shows were completely sold out. Of course no one believed it, and now when you check, there are still those VIP type packages still available for the first shows (which were taken off sale for a while), and I'm wondering that if it gets closer to the shows they might become "A reserve" seats to try and sell a few more.

PolishKapi

I live in Poland and I keep on seeing ads for the show in Israel :wtfga: It's creepy, because after reading the previous posts, in some of the countries with scheduled concerts there's not a lot of promo  :millie: 

Edited by PolishKapi

Arturo

Hoping for the San Jose boxscore. (billboard not pollstar)

Do you remember what time it comes out?

ViviLittleM

Do you remember what time it comes out?

it's always not the same time... But it will be very soon! in this hour.