💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP sells 115K in 3rd Week USA (+130%)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

BangTheGong

Katy is the bigger star, why is that so hard to understand.

Congratulations Gaga! :applause:

How can you say this so nonchalantly :cry: . Until Katy has a sold out worldwide stadium tour I will not believe this. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In what world is Prism more critically acclaimed than ARTPOP. Last time I checked they had a 61. 

:applause:   and i believe that 61  is almost at the verge of average... correct me if i'm wrong :)

Runway

most albums rose cause of the AMAS, this sint that special

Especially considering its already down to #7 on its 3rd week :manicure:

It didnt even fall compared to last week

You dont even know what you're talking about lol

Battle 4 Ur Life

I can't at y'all saying "slay"

...she is flopping so hard...eating prism's dust after only 2 weeks released...

hate me all you want...in fact I even hate myself for saying this but i feel like she deserves to flop because of the awful promotion and marketing they are carrying for this album. 4 months after first single, the album is already out and they can't even manage to release a video for a second single (which was changed at the very last minute)...

mess...not here for nº 7

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

I can't at y'all saying "slay"

...she is flopping so hard...eating prism's dust after only 2 weeks released...

hate me all you want...in fact I even hate myself for saying this but i feel like she deserves to flop because of the awful promotion and marketing they are carrying for this album. 4 months after first single, the album is already out and they can't even manage to release a video for a second single (which was changed at the very last minute)...

mess...not here for nº 7

I don't agree with many of the decisions  that the Interscope's  marketing ? team has made.   But it's really THEIR fault and only THEIRS, not Gaga's, definetely

She's suffering the most from all of this. Specially  when she seems really happy with the album ..   The marketing people (sorry if there's anyone here that studies or work for something like that)  are stupid assholes that can't even think properly of the needs of the public and less from the artist ... 

COME ON INTERCOPE!  FIX THIS MESS!!!!

/rant  :cool:

Battle 4 Ur Life

I don't agree with many of the decisions  that the Interscope's  marketing ? team has made.   But it's really THEIR fault and only THEIRS, not Gaga's, definetely

She's suffering the most from all of this. Specially  when she seems really happy with the album ..   The marketing people (sorry if there's anyone here that studies or work for something like that)  are stupid assholes that can't even think properly of the needs of the public and less from the artist ... 

COME ON INTERCOPE!  FIX THIS MESS!!!!

/rant  :cool:

Agreed...she doesn't deserve to flop, not her. the album is ah-mazing, her part is flawless...I'm just mad because I can't accept the fact that prism is selling more...I just can't and never will...

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Psychedelic

Katy makes me pressed.

Like how is that boring, pathetic-excuse-for-an-album even still selling?

Gaga deserves better than what she's getting, considering how superior ARTPOP is to every other Pop album released this year :coffee:

This is not a competetion, you either start to just enjoy the music or you can stay PRESSED!  :ohwell:

Der Meister

IT IS NOT INTERSCOPE'S FAULT

Haven't u seen the recent interviews? She said she is in charge now and she even fired her manager. I don't want to judge her but she makes me really frustrated sometimes, she needs to stop and get her **** together. Ugh

Gagaloo911

This is not a competetion, you either start to just enjoy the music or you can stay PRESSED!  :ohwell:

I do enjoy the music, and will never stop enjoying it.

It just frustrates me to see how Katy farts into a mic and it sells like a hotcake

Agreed...she doesn't deserve to flop, not her. the album is ah-mazing, her part is flawless...I'm just mad because I can't accept the fact that prism is selling more...I just can't and never will...

I'm more mad for her ...  but that is a way to put it. She definetely doesn't deserve any of what is happening.

IT IS NOT INTERSCOPE'S FAULT

Haven't u seen the recent interviews? She said she is in charge now and she even fired her manager. I don't want to judge her but she makes me really frustrated sometimes, she needs to stop and get her **** together. Ugh

I don't know what to believe exactly...  But she definetely needs help. The haus (or in that matter, her) cannot do everything by themselves, they need assitance.  Hope everything goes well this coming weeks :) 

Archived