💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 17 Dallas, TX

famous

Featured Posts

That J

^^ agreed....when she was getting into the rave gear I was like "OMG we are already there?!?!?!" It's such a FAST paced show that is literally relentless that the time flies by like no other show!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

EdgeofTeeth

Tonight was so so amazing. The 5 year wait to finally get to see Gaga live was so worth it for me. Everyone that judges this tour and bashes it after watching videos saying it doesn't live up to the other ones needs to go and experience it for themselves so they can eat their words. The lights, pacing, music, costumes, everything, are so amazing live and I was completely blown away. It's a show that really allows you to go crazy for two hours and not worry about anything else. One of the best nights of my life and I'm still trying to process the fact that I was in the same room as Gaga tonight.

ViviLittleM

Tonight was so so amazing. The 5 year wait to finally get to see Gaga live was so worth it for me. Everyone that judges this tour and bashes it after watching videos saying it doesn't live up to the other ones needs to go and experience it for themselves so they can eat their words. The lights, pacing, music, costumes, everything, are so amazing live and I was completely blown away. It's a show that really allows you to go crazy for two hours and not worry about anything else. One of the best nights of my life and I'm still trying to process the fact that I was in the same room as Gaga tonight.

Two hours ?

boneknuckleskin

Thoughts: 

Wow. That lengthy, protracted wait (late start?) would have made even Madge irate. 

Who knew that Donatella would sound so good live? Top 3. 

Gaga looked authentically happy.

The abbreviated versions of her songs were performed as if they were some sort of inconvenient, tacky requisites rather than the epic game-changers that they were once known to be. 

Gaga sounded like a train wreck during Do What U Want & Alejandro. 

MANiCURE/Swine still suck. 

Venus should have been a single. 

Gaga's mother is beautiful. 

Best performances were Poker Face, Donatella, Judas, Gypsy, Applause, Bad Romance, and Venus. 

Can we quit throwing so much **** on the stage and at the performers? 

As always, the Dallas crowd was amazing and gave Gaga life. 

CrayonPop was ****ing adorable. 

ArtRave definitely does not live up to her previous tours, but Gaga's still "got it." 

:pawsup:  :heart:

somechick

Two hours ?

It was about an hour 50mins last night actually - seems to be a bit longer now since she added TEOG & Judas, but also seems like PartyNauseous and JnD interludes have been extended a bit.... ;)

ArtRave definitely does not live up to her previous tours, but Gaga's still "got it." 

lol sorry but WHAT? :p

calmar

I definitely had a blast! My seats were fantastic. She seemed very close.

Swine live is amazing.

Edited by calmar
俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Wow. I can't. I can't explain how perfect the entire experience was. I camped out and made friends. I cried three times during the show. Here they are.

1. ARTPOP : The first time I laid eyes on the real her. The REAL GAGA.

2. Born This Way on the piano: it was so special. Wow. We had never been so proud in our lives.

3. Applause : Before Applause she talked about how we all belong together and that we are still strong. Whatever the media says about her, we all belong together. And she turned all lights on and the ENTIRE ARENA was packed. She's not a has been, she's not over, we still all belong together and will stay together. It was also an emotional moment because I made a ****ing family down there and she really did show me that WE BELONG TOGETHER. 😢 Our little group of people were brought together for a reason. It was all meant to be. We made a family. A family that I never thought I would have. Applause was a huge celebration to that theme. Plus her vocals were flawless.

• Like 1

EdgeofTeeth

I forgot to mention that Gaga looked SO happy last night. I thought she would be a little tired since she had the Houston show the night before, but she seemed genuinely excited and was so full of energy the entire night. Her happy mood seemed so genuine and it made the show that much better.

Thoughts: 

Wow. That lengthy, protracted wait (late start?) would have made even Madge irate. 

Who knew that Donatella would sound so good live? Top 3. 

Gaga looked authentically happy.

The abbreviated versions of her songs were performed as if they were some sort of inconvenient, tacky requisites rather than the epic game-changers that they were once known to be. 

Venus should have been a single. 

Gaga's mother is beautiful. 

Best performances were Poker Face, Donatella, Judas, Gypsy, Applause, Bad Romance, and Venus. 

Can we quit throwing so much **** on the stage and at the performers? 

As always, the Dallas crowd was amazing and gave Gaga life. 

CrayonPop was ****ing adorable. 

:pawsup:  :heart:

Um...  :wtf:

calmar

Some pictures I uploaded to Tumblr today from last night's artRAVE. If you have one and see them floating around, know that I'm the one that took them.

tumblr_n8x36tyemY1shqc20o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8x36tyemY1shqc20o4_500.jpg

tumblr_n8x36tyemY1shqc20o5_500.jpg

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Ambrosia

Some pictures I uploaded to Tumblr today from last night's artRAVE. If you have one and see them floating around, know that I'm the one that took them.

Hey, those are great pictures!!  I really like the last one you captured.  :)  Looks professional.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Whispering

It was about an hour 50mins last night actually - seems to be a bit longer now since she added TEOG & Judas, but also seems like PartyNauseous and JnD interludes have been extended a bit.... ;)

I keep telling everyone the show is close to an hour and fifty minutes! Removing a couple of minutes of fashion and a two minute interlude and putting in TEOG and Judas may be a one minute difference! The show is still coming in at anywhere from an hour forty five minutes to an hour fifty minutes.

CherryPi3

Even though we crashed on our way to the show, I ended up making it! I was right beside the runway connecting to the piano and the middle runway! It was so much fun! I was wearing a holographic shirt, silver pants, white platform shoes, green hair, and a holographic hat as well. I made a ton of eye contact with her and I even threw my hat at her and she reached for it to try to catch it, but she didn't :( It went straight across into the other side of the runway into the audience. So if a holographic hat hit you, I am sorry! Overall it was the best night ever and it beat the Born This Way Ball for me. :')

Suf-mnstr94

We're in! Ahhhh it looks so spectacular. I've had such a great experience so far! I got here yesterday morning, camped and stood in line all day and I was the 5th one let it! It's all great!

Your avatar! Where can i find it?! <3