💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 16 Houston, TX

famous

Featured Posts

AquaFire Witch

Ok, thanks for answering! I'll be around that area tomorrow so I'm planning to go check it out before hand so I won't be totally lost on Wednesday  :sweat:

Good idea!!!

What time are you guys getting there? I have LMZ and don't really know what a good time to arrive would be.

I plan on getting there early in the morning the day of. Last time I got there around 11:00AM and still got a decent spot on the floor but this year I'm coming a bit earlier.

Anyone want a LMZ ticket? I might have an extra one, so figured I'd sell.

OH man I didn't even realize there were tickets to get in early!!!!!!!!! :/ 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

I went to go check out the parking and I am still totally lost on where I should park. I NEVER go downtown. I have seats so I'll just arrive early to park SOMEWHERE lol. I'll have to call Toyota Center and ask if the Tundra Garage is only reserved.

That J

I'm going to the Dallas show but wanted to pop in and congrats you guys on how close your show is!!! OMG I'm so excited. It's gonna be a great show. Thankfully it looks like the weather won't be so hot by my show. Thank ya lord lol.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

LadyoftheDam

I'm trying really hard not to think about the fact that our show is 2 days away....I get really nervous/anxious. 

Especially since I'm going to meet her  :excited2: 

But I also can't wait to see everybody's outfits!

broadwaybrian318

Does anyone know where she is staying just got into town and wanted to try to see the queen

Morphine Prince

Does anyone know where she is staying just got into town and wanted to try to see the queen

Idk but I strongly feel like she is staying in the Hilton that is right next to the Toyota Center. I drove by there today.

That J

Get it Houston!!!! Rave like you've never raved before. Ill do the same tomorrow night. Have a BLAST guys!!! Xo

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived