artRAVE: June 03 San Jose, CA

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jujujuli

The Monster Ball, August 16th, 2010 here in SJ

Me too!! I was 3 rows back at the left corner of the catwalk!

Me too!! I was 3 rows back at the left corner of the catwalk!

Aww i was there too!!! I was on the right side of the runway.. It was so much fun!! Ill never forget it! Monsters:) :party:

Aww i was there too!!! I was on the right side of the runway.. It was so much fun!! Ill never forget it! Monsters:) :party:

I was on the side of the stage! I saw the whole show and plus her getting undressed lol

I was on the side of the stage! I saw the whole show and plus her getting undressed lol

Lol! Thats hot!! My favorite outfit was the hairy one for monster and the spikey one for bad romance!

ShirleyGagaNerd

One month LEFT OMG IM DYING OVER HERE!! im gonna dress up and go all out hehhehhehehhe im making my own version of the seashell bikini but not the pants cus.. my dads coming with me lol but whats everyone else gonna wear? Its my first concert and im just soooooooo exited!   :excited2:  :noparty:  :)  :sweat:

Burger

One month LEFT OMG IM DYING OVER HERE!! im gonna dress up and go all out hehhehhehehhe im making my own version of the seashell bikini but not the pants cus.. my dads coming with me lol but whats everyone else gonna wear? Its my first concert and im just soooooooo exited!   :excited2:  :noparty:  :)  :sweat:

I literally just finished making my second "antidote" (ARTPOP) mask!!

One month LEFT OMG IM DYING OVER HERE!! im gonna dress up and go all out hehhehhehehhe im making my own version of the seashell bikini but not the pants cus.. my dads coming with me lol but whats everyone else gonna wear? Its my first concert and im just soooooooo exited! :excited2::noparty: :) :sweat:

Aww!! Im excited too!!!!! Ahhh!! Im wearing alot of green lol!!

LavenderLamborghin

I still can't decide what I'm going to wear! I'm freaking out haha. The last two times I saw her I had been planning my outfits for months, so I have to figure something out soon!

jujujuli

So hype now. I am doing my best not to spoil myself but it is really difficult. ::rip::

jujujuli

Aye San Jose monsters do any of you know where I can get fur leg warmers? I been looking everywhere and can't seem to find any. Anyway this if part of my costume :)  http://instagram.com/p/nmbjI2tZc7/

If you go to a fabric store and find a fur you like, leg warmers are really easy to make. 

ChristianSaad

I need to make my gaga kandi mask for this soon! this show is coming up so fast!!

Archived