Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

Roseland Ballroom NYC (3/28, 3/30, 3/31, 4/2, 4/4, 4/6, 4/7)

ohsnapitszach

Featured Posts

speedbliss

I didnt know................ I was there like at 12h00 and got a first line spot.

And it was so cold

That was one of the few shows I've had seats at instead of GA. So glad. Wind was horrible and it was freezing . Can't imagine waiting in line.

Do you think regular happy birthday hats would be ok for March 28th? I was going to order a bunch of fiber optic birthday hats but the cost and also... It could be distracting to people behind us.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rainbowgynous

• GypsyPrincess26

• Sachasuperstar

• Lana Winters

I'm going April 4th! I'm gonna be wearing a spirithood, a G.U.Y shirt, and probably a bunch of kandi and a bandana! Come say hi to me if ya see me :sara:

Rainbowgynous

We should think up a sign that means "I'm on GagaDaily and up for a chat, come say hi" like having a single purple flower on you or something. Spontaneous meetups are the best and a thing like that can be the difference between being too shy / awkward to say hi just in case the other person doesn't want to chat at all or making new friends. 

We should think up a sign that means "I'm on GagaDaily and up for a chat, come say hi" like having a single purple flower on you or something. Spontaneous meetups are the best and a thing like that can be the difference between being too shy / awkward to say hi just in case the other person doesn't want to chat at all or making new friends.

I love this idea! I say we all get something swine related tbh :hor:

Rainbowgynous

I love this idea! I say we all get something swine related tbh :hor:

That would be too general, many people will have that and you can't be sure they did it for this reason :(

But it's still an awesome idea, just slightly less than practical, it has to be something distinctive.

donald09

so.. i'm going to the april 2nd show. and i'm flying to nyc from LA for the first time. and i'm really scared I won't have time to see all of New Yorks glory if i stand in line all day. is it really small enough that if i'm stuck in the back i won't have bad seats/ga?

Hey guys! I have an extra LMZ ticket for the Sunday 3/30 show (since my friend backed out and can't go), and I was wondering if anyone here wanted to buy it. I'm selling it for what I paid which is the ticket ($225) plus the ticketmaster fees/shipping costs ($25), so essentially $250. 

Also, does anyone here have any experience with LMZ tickets? Will I be able to line up in the early afternoon and still get a pretty good spot? Do they check your name off a list or anything? Because I know some VIP packages for other artists did that. I'm just trying to see if I have enough time to go around NYC in the morning and still get a good spot for the show. Thanks!

speedbliss

Yeah you will get a good spot. Not front row but in the first 5 most likely. From what I hear, anywhere is a good spot in this club so a few rows back would be fine. I was going early with my LMZ on March 28th but decided to enjoy my day more and be ok with not having front row.

DvnMonster

cbali139, 

I may be interested in that ticket. I have 2 regular GA tix for that show and have another friend that wants to attend. He would be willing to buy that ticket I believe but we all want to stand together - do you think we'd be able to stand near the LMZ section with GA tix? 

I think it would more likely need to be the other way round - the person with the LMZ would need to just go in later with the rest of you.

Edited by thesmu

speedbliss

3 weeks and I'm on the train!

The ticket prices are starting to drop on stubhub, one of the dates is now down to $120. I hope it keeps going down. I really want to go but I cant afford it :( 

Rainbowgynous

Me too, but they are all ups and they don't ship abroad. If anyone with a us address wants to split for the 28th or has a spare...

Stef

The ticket prices are starting to drop on stubhub, one of the dates is now down to $120. I hope it keeps going down. I really want to go but I cant afford it :(

Ok so now Im just confused, are any of these dates TRULY sold out? As in every ticket bought? Bc if u aint fillin ballrooms well den gurrl :awkney:

Signature loading… 👹🖤