• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaconvert

• garnite

• Mason

• That J

Top Posters In This Topic

Stefani328

I have to hear the interview, when I get home. Yesterday, I dedicated my time to Gaga,  today is back to class.

HighwayFantasy

What a awesome interview. She's been talking really open on the perez thing. She spilled that tea. I know 100% for sure after those words, that SWINE is based on fake relationships, like she had with Perez

SpadesToStart

Mixed feels about HS interviews. His most recent ones with Courntey Love involve him prodding her into talking about her money, her bank status, her date the night before that went badly etc. I liked his last Gaga interview, but he's a bit of a... euugh guy. 

Lol don't worry about Gaga, whenever an interviewer asks her something she doesn't like, she totally sidesteps the question and just talks about what she wants to talk about.

Lol don't worry about Gaga, whenever an interviewer asks her something she doesn't like, she totally sidesteps the question and just talks about what she wants to talk about.

This :hor:

NewYorkCity

there we go again...

Perez Hilton â€@PerezHilton 31s Ver traducción
@LadyGaGa So you called ME fake on the @HowardStern this morning. Ha! Thanks for the laugh! Have you looked in the mirror lately??? xoxo

there we go again...

Perez Hilton â€@PerezHilton 31s Ver traducción

@LadyGaGa So you called ME fake on the @HowardStern this morning. Ha! Thanks for the laugh! Have you looked in the mirror lately??? xoxo

I love how he follows her every step. Obsession.

FreePalestine