💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

H&M to sell ARTPOP at a discount + more info

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Flippy

I don't live in NY & am not sure if they'll have that in my nearest H&M 

Oprah-Cry.gif

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaisHotAF

You have to call your individual store. I live in Massachusetts so the closest store to me is an hour away in Cambridge. But I am still going I called and they said they have it and that it is about 10 bucks. Also they said they aren't sure how fast supplies will run out because they have never done this before. 

Probably on Grindr

timfitzgerald

This is one of the biggest things H&M has done and ever will do btw. This is gonna be crazy fun, we're all so excited. 

CHROMATICA 2020

INB4 those 20 people that go shopping with Gaga ask her for some fashion advice and all she says is: "WEAR PLAID"

timfitzgerald

INB4 those 20 people that go shopping with Gaga ask her for some fashion advice and all she says is: "WEAR PLAID"

I'm really not sure if this is actually happening? We haven't gotten any word of this happening at all so this could just be a rumor tbh?

Quick question, I know I dont post much but ill be in new york while this is happening and id like to go but idk when I should get there or anything, is anybody else planning to go? Im not from new york city or any big city so I have no idea what to expect or anything

timfitzgerald

Quick question, I know I dont post much but ill be in new york while this is happening and id like to go but idk when I should get there or anything, is anybody else planning to go? Im not from new york city or any big city so I have no idea what to expect or anything

There's construction going on outside the store for H&M and the Times Square project so right now there's no place to line up right now. I can say there is going to be A LOT of people. 

Archived