💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

H&M to sell ARTPOP at a discount + more info

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

From H&M's email:

Get ready New York; we're opening a brand new store in Times Square! Join us alongside Queen of Pop LADY GAGA on Thursday, Nov. 14th at 12:01am as we launch our new Times Square store and be the FIRST to shop our Isabel Marant for H&M collection.

The night of the opening 20 lucky fans will win a special private pre-shopping event with fashion maven Lady Gaga!

If you’re one of the first 1,000 customers you’ll receive an access to fashion pass valued from $10 to $1,000. We’ll have special offers all day for everyone on the hour every hour starting at midnight and you’ll have the opportunity to buy LADY GAGA's newly released album 'ARTPOP'!

Get ready to do some serious shopping!

They also said that ARTPOP will be sold at a discounted price of $9.95 from November 11th

They said the discount applies to select stores, so im assuming majority

It's science, bitch

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

"If you’re one of the first 1,000 customers you’ll receive an access to fashion pass valued from $10 to $1,000"

:cry:

Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

At least it is not 1,99 :messga:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

BornSimon

The CDs sold through H&M probably won't count towards Billboard but they WILL count for the total sales of the album.

RAMROD

Yaaaasss!!!

ARTPOP gonna touch every social class now!!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The CDs sold through H&M probably won't count towards Billboard but they WILL count for the total sales of the album.

Why not? Lot of regular CDs sell for 9.99.

The Billboard cut-off for first 4 weeks is $3.49 

I'm pretty sure $9.95 isn't a deep enough discount to disqualify it from Billboard.

crushedlemonice

Wait why wouldn't they? It's sold for 10 dollars not 1 dollar

Archived