Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga perez Hilton friends again?

MormonMonster

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

you weren't shading him/hating him when he constantly praised Queen Gaga tho :coffee:

Um, yes I was. Just because someone praises Gaga, doesn't mean i'll suddenly start liking that person. Perez has always been disgusting, even when he was ~bffs~ with Gaga, she should never have been friends with him, he's a user.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MormonMonster

Um, yes I was. Just because someone praises Gaga, doesn't mean i'll suddenly start liking that person. Perez has always been disgusting, even when he was ~bffs~ with Ga ga, she should never have been friends with him, he's a user.

:coffee:

Nope, not true. I just got a tweet from the lady across the street, she said, she's actually with Madonna and they're doing voodoo magic together. :derpga:

Anyway, idk if this is true, but I doubt they'll ever be friends again the way they used to be. 

he's the most hateful person on the internet tbh

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

JaysAMess

:coffee:

You should be banned for calling him King tbh.

I have no idea how someone can have respect for him after the things he's said/done to Gaga, and the other celebrities that he constantly trashes daily.

MonsterOfSpain

I miss Queen Gaga hanging out with King Perez

:deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

:deadbanana:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived